The Student Room Group

Waiting for an offer...

So I study Travel and Tourism BTEC Level 3 at college atm (it's a long story read my previous questions as to why I do a kinda rudimentary course).

I applied for Human Geography courses at York (lol I know I probably won't get in), Leicester, Lancaster, Leeds Met and Edge Hill and my college submitted my application last Wednesday (Nov. 26). I've had no offers yet and I know its only been a few days but I see so many people getting offers straight away from unis and even some of the ones I've applied to.

Am I being too paranoid I'm so worried they're not going to accept me, I mean it's not as if T&T is COMPLETELY unrelated plus Leeds Met at least have said they don't require any previous cognate studies.

Do you think I'm being silly and too impatient or am I doomed and deluded to think I'll get accepted lol

Thank you
Reply 1
hello? anybody
I'm having similar concerns, I submitted my UCAS last friday, and as I wait for responses, some of my friends have been given offers to my favorite Uni (Exeter) and I'm sat desperately waiting. As far as I'm aware, Unis have until next year to make a desicion, so I think its just a waiting game now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending