The Student Room Group

Year 11s - what are your plans for next year?

Are you going to college or sixth form?
What are you studying?
Which one?

For me, I'm going to sixth form to study maths, physics, computing and business studies and I'm choosing between a few different schools around the Bristol area :smile: just wondering about everyone else's plans!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd like to stay on at the Sixth Form at my current school and do maths, further maths, chemistry and physics :smile:
Original post by VioletPhillippo
I'd like to stay on at the Sixth Form at my current school and do maths, further maths, chemistry and physics :smile:

Interesting subjects you got there.
Reply 3
I really want to do 5 a levels but with my average grades I won't be able to :/ is anyone doing 5?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applied to a three different sixth forms.
Wanting to take; chem,bio,math and economics
Reply 5
College to do A-Levels; Law, Gov & Politics, Psychology. :smile:
I've applied to two sixth forms to do Biology, Chemistry, Maths (statistics), and German.
Sixth Form to study Economics, Maths, Spanish and Sociology

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I'm going to North London Collegiate School to study the IB: Chem, Bio , Philosophy, Maths, English and French

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I want to go to either Cirencester College (I have an interview tomorrow, hazzah) to do Physics and Maths A Levels, and BTEC Horse Management, or Physics, History, Maths, and Biology at Ridgeway Sixth Form.

Only problem is I prefer Ridgeway's facilities and teachers, but it doesn't do Horse Management ://

Helppp meeeeeeee
Reply 10
Original post by trina299
I want to go to either Cirencester College (I have an interview tomorrow, hazzah) to do Physics and Maths A Levels, and BTEC Horse Management, or Physics, History, Maths, and Biology at Ridgeway Sixth Form.

Only problem is I prefer Ridgeway's facilities and teachers, but it doesn't do Horse Management ://

Helppp meeeeeeee

Hi what's horse management? I've never heard of it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by tsr1807
Hi what's horse management? I've never heard of it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well during my interview I actually decided on Animal Management instead haha, but it involves topics that are generally centered around tack, therapy, feeding, behaviour, preparation for competing, etc. :smile:

Quick Reply