The Student Room Group

What is your earliest memory of gaming?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Camilla_21
Hi, well I just remember an old zombie PC video game, then ken comander! Doom and then my first console nintendo 64 with Mario Bross. 😂

Are your memories good enough to name the name of the game? could be that I have played the same game.
Reply 141
Street fighter advance on GBA.
Original post by Kallisto
Are your memories good enough to name the name of the game? could be that I have played the same game.

I wish the same, I just remember a house with a lot of purple color... Im talking about 90's sorry.
I wish the same, I just remember a house with a lot of purple color... Im talking about 90's sorry.

A house with lots of purple color does not sound familar to me. It has to be an other one what I played.

Monster Bash! now I remember
Monster Bash! now I remember

Yeah, now I am sure that I have never played that game. But, in a certain degree, it has a similarity with the SNES game 'Ghouls and Ghosts' - measured by the screenshots.
Reply 146
Unreal
Mortyr
Alien VS Predator

I used to play these games when I was 4 :P.
Dark Alliance
Sonic the Hedgehod, Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot 3
Formula 1 97 on a PS1
Yeah, now I am sure that I have never played that game. But, in a certain degree, it has a similarity with the SNES game 'Ghouls and Ghosts' - measured by the screenshots.

Ghouls and Ghosts, I also played that genesis emulator
Final Fantasy 7 and Psychic Force on PS1. I still listen to the Psychic Force theme and play both of them to this day.

[video="youtube;Dr02QIPrWHc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr02QIPrWHc[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)
Ghouls and Ghosts, I also played that genesis emulator

I have never played that game! as a retro gamer, its a shame!
Playing Rayman on the PS1.
Never managed to finish though.
Original Crash Bandicoot, Spyro on PS1. Pokemon Yellow/Blue on GBC.
Reply 155
GTA 2/ fifa 98 on the PC and Driver 1/ Tomb Raider 2 on the ps1 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
When my dad introduced me into gaming when I was 6, cant remember which one was the first but the first few games I go into when I was 6 was: call of duty (the first one), Battlefield 1942, Half-Life and Counter Strike. I was good :u: but found half life scary stuff
Playing Super Mario Bros. 3 on the NES with my dad as a three year old. My love of gaming started early.
Playing the first Sonic the Hedgehog on my dad's Mega Drive. It still works amusingly

Quick Reply

Latest