The Student Room Group

What is your earliest memory of gaming?

for me playing Lma Manager 2004/2005 with my mate and buying all the most expensive players.

Scroll to see replies

earliest memory threads FTW!

Watching some random FPS on the PSX and nearly having a heart attack. Followed by watching the demo of Disney's Action Game Featuring Hercules-which would go on to be my 3rd game in my collection when I was 7. Good times :biggrin:
Gex: Enter the Gecko on PS1. That game was insane.

I remember that I didn't even have a memory card - every time I played the game for an hour or so I literally just started the story again haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City at the age of 7 followed by a bit of Crash Bandicoot, Disney's Cars the game, Lara Croft Tomb Raider Legend and some Bruce Lee game ( can't remember the name). Also played Driver on the ps1. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Watching Nitemare 3D being played.

Earliest memory of playing might have been vr sports powerboat racing, or Toca 2? Can't remember exactly.
playing a rented copy of Altered Beast on the Sega MegaDrive!

Also later on trying the PS1 in a Western themed restaurant and being amazed by Crash Bandicoot; when we eventually got the console as home we played it to death
Crash Bandicoot! Would sit and play those games 24/7 :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Playing the first level on tomb raider 2 over and over and over because there was a challenge I couldn't work out.Must have been about 7.
Pong, as a very young child! :yep:

My first system was the mighty 8-bit NES.
Reply 9
Micro Machines on PS1
Wow I am old, I got the PlayStation on release date.

Here's mine

Playing super Mario world on the SNES

Posted from TSR Mobile
Playing Lego Racers and Lego Chess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Earliest I think would be playing Gauntlet.

Stuff I can actually remember playing vividly was Super Mario Sunshine and Mario Kart Double Dash on the GameCube
Reply 14
Lego racer, the original. The sequel sucked.
Reply 15
Rayman (best game to date)
Spryro
Crash bandicoot
Crash Bash
Tomb Raider III

Life = complete
Playing those mini games on play jam on the sky tv box and also mickey mouse games on the sega mega drive
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
Tetris

Posted from TSR Mobile
Visiting family friend in Scotland at the age of 8 and playing Tiny toons on megadrive

I got a megadrive that xmas

Quick Reply