The Student Room Group

Need help fast

So I applied for a Games Design course at a college I would like to go to, and I receive a letter back saying I have an interview for the course I applied for. Now this is all good until I read that I need an Art portfolio, but I never took art at GCSE only Graphics Design which I have a pretty large folder full of designs with annotations and posters I have made for my coursework. Now can I use my GP folder or am I totally ****ed? If I am totally ****ed, Ill contact the college and tell them I totally ****ed up and I no longer have a clue what I wanna do with my life. The interview is in a week by the way and any help is greatly appreciated.
Original post by DylanMiller
So I applied for a Games Design course at a college I would like to go to, and I receive a letter back saying I have an interview for the course I applied for. Now this is all good until I read that I need an Art portfolio, but I never took art at GCSE only Graphics Design which I have a pretty large folder full of designs with annotations and posters I have made for my coursework. Now can I use my GP folder or am I totally ****ed? If I am totally ****ed, Ill contact the college and tell them I totally ****ed up and I no longer have a clue what I wanna do with my life. The interview is in a week by the way and any help is greatly appreciated.

Contact the college. I'm sure it'll be fine. Did they not look at your GCSE subjects?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending