The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Could be. :p:

Urgh....twin Ms Salmon's! I think I would die if that happened :biggrin:
My friend had a similar situation with A2 French. We had 3 teachers; one was lovely, one was OK and I didn't mind the other one because I didn't really know her (she only taught me once a fortnight in Year 13) but my friend had her for GCSE as well and absolutely hated her. It's a shame because whether you get on with your teacher really does affect how much you enjoy the lessons. My friend just went to the lessons anyway and tried not to let it get to her, which I suppose is all you can do, but moving away from your friend should definitely help.
Reply 22
I walked into ICT before and there she was!

She was a sub for the lesson. :p:

Hahaha.. i hate it when that happens! I had this english teacher at the end of last year because of some complications with the teachers, and all of my class hated her! We are a top set, are all nice and get one really well, and our real teacher couldn't believe how rude we had been to her. One day, i walked into Maths and there she was! Our class, which has mostly the same people in it as my english class does, just ignored her for the whole lesson :rolleyes: But today my friend went to find her english teacher to hand in a piece of coursework, and as my friend went into the room and placed it on the desk, this horrid english teacher came up to us and started shouting at her for going into the room without a teacher present, my friend does it all the time! I hate that teacher, and her hair now is just ridiculous, we woudlnt say that to her face though, thats just mean :smile:
For English, I've got two teachers. I am at AS level at the moment.

One of them is great, the other one - :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:. Just pisses me off, she is such a hypocrite as well! She tells us at the back not to talk, but later on in the lesson will start having a conversation with the girls. Also, my mate hadn't wrote a huge amount so she said something like - 'you haven't wrote much have you? Get a move on.' and then later on in the lesson she told two girls that it didn't matter they hadn't wrote much, as she wanted the class to get the hang of it first. She has a split personality, one minute she can be a bitch and the next your best friend.

Also, her being so good looking doesn't help matters. :p:
But on a more serious note, do you lose enthusiasm when the teacher in your class pisses you off so much?

(Ah, rant over!)

If thats the exact wording she uses - she can't be a good English teacher!
Not exactly exemplary grammar!
gunners r us
english teachers has caused a right fuss here in this forum recently

Have.

Sorry I'm picking about bad grammar and spelling etc. It drives me insane.
Reply 25
eye cna c y. lol
I agree that horrible teachers really do affect your grades! Me and my mate ended up getting a D for Maths at GCSE basically because this teacher talked about where he goes on his holidays, about his wife and about his mates! If thats's not bad enough we have now been given a letter about the resit classes for Maths GCSE and it only turns out that we now have this same teacher back for that!:frown: Oh the joy, looks like i'm probably going to end up failing again!:rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending