The Student Room Group

Guys, How Much Make-Up Do You Prefer Girls To Wear?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by steadmusic
Yea, I moisturise. Please, it's a necessity lol. I don't like feeling like I had all the water sucked out my body.

Yeah, I know a lot of guys who don't actually but most of them are the uber "macho" sporty types lol :lol:
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, I know a lot of guys who don't actually but most of them are the uber "macho" sporty types lol :lol:

It was worst for me when I was sporty. Legs, face, arms, were all on show.
Not that I've slowed down, just my face and hands get the attention. Everything else just get the obligatory visit. haha
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
That's interesting, I'm always hearing about the "natural look" even on this thread :smile: Yep make up definitely seems fun though lol

Hahaha, yeah, that's what they say everywhere. But I'm not the type who takes what someone sais without proof and what I have always noticed through these years of mine is that it is not true. You know how, for example, our parents say that something is bad and we shouldn't do that, but then we see them doing that exact thing? So they say something and do something else? That's exactly what this is, for me at least. The actions differ from the words and depending on what side of them you want, you might choose what to believe. At a general note, I'm sure of what I've said. But individually, some differ :smile:

Oh, wait, you said natural look. Well, sure, plenty of girls with natural makeup, not like they would go out of the house like a pom pom. Eyeshadow doesn't typically enter this cathegory, but that is ok too. I really like how guys can recognise that they accept makeup, most of my above rant/explination was from what I've seen in the past. Lately, I keep seeing 'makeup is ok, but naturally' and I like the onesty :smile:
The ideal amount of make-up to wear, is the amount whereby I can still recognise you clearly, the following morning. If I have to think, then you've probably worn too much. :pinch:
As little as possible, I find women who wear lots of makeup, or when their makeup is too obvious, very unattractive.
Boys always seem to say they love the 'natural look' but are always posting pictures of celebrities which are far from natural and practically ****ing over them. Wear whatever makes you feel beautiful and confident. Confidence is the sexiest aspect about a woman.
I don't mind how much makeup my girlfriend wears aslong as its not too much, I love her so much anyway that I'm not fussed, if I'm with her at hers or mine I don't mind if she takes it off she's still beautiful, but she likes to get all dolled up when we go out and she's still gorgeous
Aslong as you don't wear loads

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending