The Student Room Group

No word from the College I applied too.

Hi.

I applied for Law and I haven't received any invitation/rejection from the College. Or any correspondence for that matter, apart from the pre-lim information which informed me that applicants will hear in either late november or early october, although this hasn't been very helpful either.

I'm just wondering what this means? I am going to phone them tomorrow, but I am interested nonetheless.
It's hard to know, but phone them asap.

It's most likely there has been a mistake. It's possible they don't inform you if rejected, but unlikely - most colleges do. It's also possible they're just late, but it's early December, so I doubt it. Most likely some correspondence has gone missing.

Which college is it?
Reply 2
Hey,
I'm also awaiting a response from Wadham for modern languages! Which college did you apply to?
I don't know if it's the same for undergrad as for postgrad, but when applying to St. John's last spring (with deadline in January) it took them some three months to get back to me, and then they rejected me. Some colleges are simply very busy, and may take time with their correspondence. From my experience, smaller or less popular colleges tend to be quicker.

Just send them an e-mail to double-check that they've got you in the system and everything, and I wouldn't worry about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending