The Student Room Group

The "I Still haven't got any offers yet" Thread.

Scroll to see replies

I haven't heard anything from my course at a university, though I've seen others that applied have got offers. Does this mean i will definitely be rejected?
I have an interview for adult nursing at, kings college London and Nottingham; got an conditional offer for Manchester met. Just waiting to hear back from Cardiff.
(edited 9 years ago)
Sent my application on the 6th January and received 3 offers by the 22nd January. Waiting for my last two

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where have you applied to?
Original post by Charliea18
Where have you applied to?

The one's that I've had offers from are UEA, Manchester Met and Westminster. I'm waiting on Manchester and Queen Mary 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done. Where you planning on going?
Original post by Charliea18
Well done. Where you planning on going?

Thanks! I have no idea haha, kinda stuck, but definitely considering UEA 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 227
Anybody?? I've applied to four Scottish unis and not heard anything except acknowledgements!
Not sure what unis you've applied to but I applied twice (was given offers the first time and decided to take a gap year)
The majority of my offers came in around March and a few before. I applied to all Scottish unis as I live in Scotland :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AB25
Anybody?? I've applied to four Scottish unis and not heard anything except acknowledgements!

Hi! I've applied to five scottish unis and I've received 3 offers so far.. what unis have you applied to?
Still waiting for a response from Edinburgh :frown:
Original post by particlephysics8
I haven't heard anything from my course at a university, though I've seen others that applied have got offers. Does this mean i will definitely be rejected?

The only thing that means you will definitely be rejected is receiving a rejection.

Unis process applications in all sorts of different ways. Don't second guess thongs just wait for a reply. Most offers go out on late feb/early march so there's loads of time yet.
Reply 232
Original post by Paollla
Hi! I've applied to five scottish unis and I've received 3 offers so far.. what unis have you applied to?

Oooh which ones? Stirling (twice), Glasgow Caledonian, Robert Gordon and the University of the West of Scotland
Original post by Mattlloydd
My application was submitted to uni's a week and two days ago!

I know it's not very long, but this is a testing time for impatient people :tongue:

Is it not because you'll be a late applicant? The deadline was the 15th January so maybe that's why?
Original post by AB25
Oooh which ones? Stirling (twice), Glasgow Caledonian, Robert Gordon and the University of the West of Scotland

oh my 3 offers are from other unis (Glasgow, Aberdeen and Edinburgh napier)
Also I've applied to Stirling but this uni will respond only in March, I read this on the acknowledgement :smile:
I've applied to Napier, GCU, Dundee and Stirling (my first choice).
I got 2 unconditional offers from Napier so far but I am desperately waiting for Stirling :confused:
Reply 236
I have 3 offers from Sheffield, Leicester and Liverpool to do Politics. Still waiting for Leeds and Newcastle, it's getting me impatient cause they're the unis I want to firm and insure :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by grx_
I have 3 offers from Sheffield, Leicester and Liverpool to do Politics. Still waiting for Leeds and Newcastle, it's getting me impatient cause they're the unis I want to firm and insure :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got offers from Nottingham,QMUL and Manchester for Economics
Still waiting for Warwick and Bristol.I am not sure which uni to go to!QMUL,I am not going there!Manchester and Bristol top my list because the university is spread across the city!
Original post by Skill Twix
Got offers from Nottingham,QMUL and Manchester for Economics
Still waiting for Warwick and Bristol.I am not sure which uni to go to!QMUL,I am not going there!Manchester and Bristol top my list because the university is spread across the city!

Why isn't Queen Mary an option, if you don't mind me asking? :smile: It's a pretty good university, I myself am thinking of making it my insurance!
I'm in quite the same situation as you guys, got offers from 3 unis but still waiting to hear back from UCL and KCL, for Psychology. The wait is horrible! (14 weeks already) :frown:
Original post by sabinaraus
Why isn't Queen Mary an option, if you don't mind me asking? :smile: It's a pretty good university, I myself am thinking of making it my insurance!
I'm in quite the same situation as you guys, got offers from 3 unis but still waiting to hear back from UCL and KCL, for Psychology. The wait is horrible! (14 weeks already) :frown:

Manchester would be my insurance!I really don't know!
Nottingham,Warwick or Bristol would be my firm!
Been waiting for these two since 2 months!I am still calm!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending