The Student Room Group

Free online business course for A level students

Hey everyone,

The Student Room is working together with the University of Hertfordshire, who are launching a new online business course. As this is a trial, we have the opportunity for up to 30 TSR members to take part in it - totally free, and you will receive a certificate at the end.

The course takes an estimated 10-15 hours to complete and must be done within a 2 week period.

At the end of the course you will receive a certificate of accomplishment and a head start on your honours degree, as all content on the course is based on current courses run by the University of Hertfordshire.

If you're interested in taking part, you can read the full details and opt in here. We'll then be in touch soon.

Any questions, please let me know :smile:
Hello,

I want to know what is involved in this please :smile:

What sort of things do we have to do in order to complete the course? I've already signed up a I'm really interested in doing a business course for uni :smile:
Original post by CJ
Hey everyone,

The Student Room is working together with the University of Hertfordshire, who are launching a new online business course. As this is a trial, we have the opportunity for up to 30 TSR members to take part in it - totally free, and you will receive a certificate at the end.

The course takes an estimated 10-15 hours to complete and must be done within a 2 week period.

At the end of the course you will receive a certificate of accomplishment and a head start on your honours degree, as all content on the course is based on current courses run by the University of Hertfordshire.

If you're interested in taking part, you can read the full details and opt in here. We'll then be in touch soon.

We're a little preoccupied with exams. When would this be?
Really nice work. Keep it up and can you give me exact timing for that becuse I can tell my references.
Reply 4
What will be the value of the Amazon voucher? I am interested but I'm not sure if I can fit it and do A2 revision at the same time
Reply 5
i am interested please advice me more thank you- can i come to the university as well for resources thank you.
Guys, question.

One of my friends, who is doing a Certificate of Higher Education, was thinking of applying to do a degree with a foundation year in Criminology.

She just thinks that she's not yet ready to do a full on degree, since she left school when she was 17 without anything, and her current course is crap.

Do you think she will get funded?
would be a good opportunity even if I don't decide to go on to study business
Reply 8
Original post by CJ
Hey everyone,

Can people still join the course? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending