The Student Room Group

Worried about a girl

Right, I went to the gym on the way home from school today so nobody could contact me unless urgent.

I come home and my mate has texted me telling me this girl I like has had a fag... Well this set me off on one.

Should I be worried about her?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Bet you're thinking tar very much!

Your dreams of her have gone up in ash!
Original post by Foodmaster
Right, I went to the gym on the way home from school today so nobody could contact me unless urgent.

I come home and my mate has texted me telling me this girl I like has had a fag... Well this set me off on one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I personally don't think smoking is a good thing but like idk if that's something to get worried over, like I understand you do and I would too if that was my little brother or sister but if this girl is old enough to look after herself, then she made that choice to make it. Speak to her about how smoking isn't good for health but if she wants to smoke I don't think there's not much you can do about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

As in, you smoked as well?!
(If you know it's bad for your health, get vapes and start cutting down)
Reply 4
I have never smoked and she smoked with her friends. This was her first time and yes, im thinking about her lungs and her getting hooked.

Posted from TSR Mobile
She'll be sharing needles in a few weeks, mark my words.
Reply 6
Hmmm ok thanks, I will take your word for it but im gonna try and get her back on track as my mission :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
She'll be fine...

Try finding out the person you like did coke over the weekend... it's a pretty **** feeling.
Er... no?
Original post by Anonymous
She'll be fine...

Try finding out the person you like did coke over the weekend... it's a pretty **** feeling.

Yeah that and that they're having casual sex without actually going out with the people.
A very sinking feeling.
Original post by Temporality
Yeah that and that they're having casual sex without actually going out with the people.
A very sinking feeling.

Yeah. Don't think he does that though really.
Reply 11
No, she isnt the sleeping round type. She's not even the smoking type. Im just so stressed and annoyed at the same time.

She says she doesent plan on doing it again and it was for her stress... I told her we are all there for her. Just hope she doesent do it again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Having one cigarette is not a death sentence any more than eating a double cheeseburger. A lot of people have the occasional fag.. we all have our vices.

If you are, as you say, "stressed and annoyed" over something so innocuous, I imagine she'll need a few more cigarettes to cope with a relationship with you.
(edited 9 years ago)
No, she isnt the sleeping round type. She's not even the smoking type. Im just so stressed and annoyed at the same time.

She says she doesent plan on doing it again and it was for her stress... I told her we are all there for her. Just hope she doesent do it again

Posted from TSR Mobile

What about when she gets stressed again huh? Obviously she will want another one...then what about when she gets even more stressed and needs something stronger? You definetly need an intervention. Get all of her family and friends in the room and let them know what she is doing to herself. Possibly sort out some rehab or something. She will thank you for this in the future OP. You are a good person.
Reply 14
Momma kumbat or whatever your name is, I want real replys, not petty bull**** from people like you. I dont want her to have another one and become hooked like most my mates :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest