The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

definately do biology, its piss easy if ure prepared to sit down and do a couple of hours noting of the text book of each module. no complex stuff.

chemistry is abit more complex n takes bit more gettin ure head around the stuff, but like biology really if uve got half a brain on u and are prepared to put the work its easy. BTW i found bio and chem gcse completely different from chemistry bio AS, chem AS is more sort of learning the concepts and then applying them, kindof like maths.

ps do physics, its well fun, but harder than chem!!
Reply 61
richtea1989
definately do biology, its piss easy if ure prepared to sit down and do a couple of hours noting of the text book of each module. no complex stuff.

chemistry is abit more complex n takes bit more gettin ure head around the stuff, but like biology really if uve got half a brain on u and are prepared to put the work its easy. BTW i found bio and chem gcse completely different from chemistry bio AS, chem AS is more sort of learning the concepts and then applying them, kindof like maths.

I don't think you can make the half a brain assumption about chemistry! I'd hope I have half a brain and I put a hell of work into chemistry and still find it really really difficult! But then again I find that with all my subjects, the only subjects I could do well consistently (and that was at GCSE) was Art, Graphics and English! But you know, Im not a naturally clever person and least when I actually managed to get alright grades I know I've work hard for them!

Latest