The Student Room Group

German A2 Level coursework :-(

Hey all...

I'm having SUCH trouble on my coursework. It's reduced me to tears so much recently. My title is (obviously in German) "Were the effects of the world cup positive or negative for Germany?" and it's just too hard. It's only the 500 word piece so goodness knows what I will be like when it comes to the 1000 word one!! I did a first draft, but could only get 300 words and got totally stuck then. I gave it in and it came back totally destroyed!! It just says I need a tighter structure etc, and I am really confused as to what more I can do...

Any advice or help would be much appreciated... By the way I am not confident in approaching my teacher as she has not been very helpful in the past. Thanks for your help in anticipation.

A xxx
Reply 1
Anyone? I'm really desperate :-(
Reply 2
Is it too late to change topics if you have any others you could do? I think you should try and approach your teacher if you can. Or maybe someone else could pass on a message that you're finding it difficult?

I'm just starting my research and plan and have got 2 as a back up, as my teacher suggested that in case I get halfway through and don't like it. I'm finding it quite stressful though so I know how you feel.
Reply 3
If you want to you can send me your coursework ( don't worry I won't use your topic,have already completed my A-Level german last year)
and i could have a look at it. at the moment it doesn't seem really clear what the problem is,except that you don't know what to write about.
I personally would bring very much economic data in, sales stuff before and afterwards, increase in gdp,whatever..
Then you could describe how the image germans perceive of their own country has changed ( we do actually have german flags hanging out of windows and are not scared that everyone will brand as as nazi)
Hey Ames! Dont worry about it.. youve seen Frau Hendry now.. she helped you alot didnt she? I bet i get mine back too for the 5th time saying its rubbish!!! :frown: Go and see Miss Buswell about it maybe.. or if you want me to come with you 2 frau hendry coz i dont really get what she wanted me to write again.. but i changed most of the structure this time and phrasing and added a few new bits.

Latest

Trending

Trending