Lofty
Nat
Dani
Starr is a ???
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 21
I'm confirmed? I don't know if ill be here yet...
Reply 22
Yep you said to me you will definitely come!!!

Is abbey coming dani??
Reply 23
I don't know.. and i honestly don't know if i'm gonna be here... sorry..ill let you know on friday
Reply 24
sorry guys turns out i cant come i have to go home this weekend:frown:
Reply 25
When would this be?
Reply 26
I'll come of I'm free, when is it?
Reply 27
this saturday 7.30pm varsity!!!! Hope you can make it!
Reply 28
I'm coming! Yeeehaaaa!
Reply 29
right seen as their dont seem to be many peeps here this weekend!! Lets postpone it for the moment.

When is best for everyone to be rearranged???
Reply 30
There's never going to be a time best for everyone.
Reply 31
I defintely can't do next weekend.. i'm going home..
I'm leaving on Sunday and I really would like to see as many people as I can before I go. Could we not maybe have it tomorrow then you guys can have another when more people can go. i dont care where it is, - i just want to see everyone before i leave.
:p: :rolleyes: :biggrin:
Reply 33
right should we say same place as the meet (varsity) 8pm rosie????

confirmed are me an nat an lofty!
Reply 34
I'll meet up with you during the day rosie..i've already made plans for this evening.. i didn't know you were going so soon!!!
Well I have quite abit of stuff to do dani - but i will try n meet u n besides my grandad has actually got to travel up here tomorrow so I'll be able to see you at some point. R u feeling better now then?
Liam, 8pm in Varsity sounds great - thanks:biggrin: I think Amy will be coming too.
ps. everybody better look nice cus I'm taking lots of photos:p:
Reply 36
I'm coming yeeeeeeeeeeeeee :biggrin:.
Reply 37
rosie0204
Well I have quite abit of stuff to do dani - but i will try n meet u n besides my grandad has actually got to travel up here tomorrow so I'll be able to see you at some point. R u feeling better now then?
Liam, 8pm in Varsity sounds great - thanks:biggrin: I think Amy will be coming too.
ps. everybody better look nice cus I'm taking lots of photos:p:

Thank you Rosie lol! But yes I shall come. That mean I have to make an effort if you are taking photos lol?! If it changes or anything can someone please text me because I havn't got the internet in the house. Thanks, see you later guys!!!
Reply 38
Look nice? Does that mean I can't wear my really short skirt?! :p:
sexysax
Look nice? Does that mean I can't wear my really short skirt?! :p:

no nat - im sure you look beautiful in a really short skirt (not sure just how short we're talking about here) :confused: but I'll be showing my family (inc my nannan and grandad) these photographs so you may prefer to chose a less revealing outfit :p: :biggrin:

hehe...sorry amy:rolleyes:

Latest