The Student Room Group

Favorite place in France?

Any ideas
Original post by Summertime112
Any ideas

villefranche
The departure lounge of its airports.
Reply 3
France is my favourite European country but like Britain it's been ethnically cleansed, devoid of native people and all done under the guise of diversity and multiculturalism.We need a White power movement. Self determination, the right to exist, the right to a future.
Original post by MikeyLan
France is my favourite European country but like Britain it's been ethnically cleansed, devoid of native people and all done under the guise of diversity and multiculturalism.We need a White power movement. Self determination, the right to exist, the right to a future.

If you had a mere iota of an idea about French culture and society you'd know that multiculturalism isn't encouraged in France at all. France is integrationist and quite intolerant of its citizens publicly identifying as anything other than 'French'.

As a response to the question, Provence is the best part. L'Ile sur-la-Sorgue, Aix, Gordes, Avignon, Cassis, all gorgeous places.
Original post by rockrunride
If you had a mere iota of an idea about French culture and society you'd know that multiculturalism isn't encouraged in France at all. France is integrationist and quite intolerant of its citizens publicly identifying as anything other than 'French'.

As a response to the question, Provence is the best part. L'Ile sur-la-Sorgue, Aix, Gordes, Avignon, Cassis, all gorgeous places.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Annecy! It's in the Alps near the border with Switzerland and Italy. By far my favourite place in France, it's so beautiful!
Good atmosphere?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've not been there
Reply 9
Outside of it

I went for a holiday in Grimaud, it was quite nice there :biggrin: Preferred it much more to Saint-Tropez!
I was in France long time ago. I can't remember me what the name of the city was, but the residence was nice. If the name comes into my mind, I will be back.
Paris, Nice and Menton

Quick Reply

Latest