The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA Chemistry June 2014

Really in need for GCSE AQA Chemistry june 2014 past paper, help!
Reply 1
Haha
Want to Cheat
You will never Learn
I Know that You got you mocks soon

Believe me, if you learn the content, you will do good
Reply 2
Original post by Why me
Haha
Want to Cheat
You will never Learn
I Know that You got you mocks soon

Believe me, if you learn the content, you will do good

That's a bit fatalistic.

Anyways OP, which paper do you need? C1,2 or 3? They aren't made available until nine months after the exam, anyways, so you're going to have to wing it. Having sat those papers, you really need to know the content, or you will struggle.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aoxa
That's a bit fatalistic.

Anyways OP, which paper do you need? C1,2 or 3? They aren't made available until nine months after the exam, anyways, so you're going to have to wing it. Having sat those papers, you really need to know the content, or you will struggle.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha both of you have got it wrong, i've revised C1 and i'm on the verge of finishing C2, you dont have to give me the paper but can you tell me truthfully what topics were on the test?
and this is C2 btw
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Agradestudent
Haha both of you have got it wrong, i've revised C1 and i'm on the verge of finishing C2, you dont have to give me the paper but can you tell me truthfully what topics were on the test?
and this is C2 btw

Well. C2. It was a long time ago.

*rapid blinking* *squinty eyes*

I think I recall… acids bases and salts. That was definitely on there. Polymers. Electrolysis. Hydrophobic/phylic emulsions wasn't on there (I was very annoyed)

I can't remember what topics were on which test, but I also remember being annoyed at C3 (if you do it) because the stuff on exo/endothermic reactions want on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aoxa
Well. C2. It was a long time ago.

*rapid blinking* *squinty eyes*

I think I recall… acids bases and salts. That was definitely on there. Polymers. Electrolysis. Hydrophobic/phylic emulsions wasn't on there (I was very annoyed)

I can't remember what topics were on which test, but I also remember being annoyed at C3 (if you do it) because the stuff on exo/endothermic reactions want on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok thank you i do do C3 however it is not in our mocks as we havent completed the full syllabus, is there by any chance you remember the C1 topics and any more of the C2 topics?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6
Did my chem AQA gcse back in June 2013 and I have to say, AQA is one of the best gcse science courses out there. I basically did f all in lessons and still got an A* in it with like 197/200 UMS ahah, so you'll all be fineee. Idm helping anyone out, I'm doing Chem A2 atm :smile:
Original post by KBenn
Did my chem AQA gcse back in June 2013 and I have to say, AQA is one of the best gcse science courses out there. I basically did f all in lessons and still got an A* in it with like 197/200 UMS ahah, so you'll all be fineee. Idm helping anyone out, I'm doing Chem A2 atm :smile:

Nice haha, i dont think A2 Past papers are the same as GCSE past papers xD
Reply 8
Original post by Agradestudent
Nice haha, i dont think A2 Past papers are the same as GCSE past papers xD

Well obviously not lol? You can't get the June 2014 past paper yet btw
Original post by KBenn
Well obviously not lol? You can't get the June 2014 past paper yet btw

No im enquring about the people who've done the paper and know whats in the paper, of course i know that i cant get the exam and i just did it today by the way, it went well

Quick Reply

Latest