The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

mental health nursing interview in university of greenwich

Hello eveyone I wanted to make an enquiry. .I had an interview on the 14th november for mental health nursing in university of greenwich march 2015 intake and was told they would get back to me within two weeks but ive not heard anything yet..what do you people duggest I do please...thanks:smile:

Scroll to see replies

On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
I emailed them today and got an email back telling me I got in for March 2015. X
Reply 3
Is this a postgraduate or a Bsc and how long did you ve to wait
It took three weeks to hear back. It's undergraduate x
I was at the same selection day as you and they offered me a place on the 27th November for March intake.
Original post by 123londonnanny
It took three weeks to hear back. It's undergraduate x

Hey, we'll both be starting together. Were you also on the Nov14th selection day? Be good to know someone before starting x
Original post by Meggie2888
Hey, we'll both be starting together. Were you also on the Nov14th selection day? Be good to know someone before starting x

Hiya :smile:
I was at the selection day on the 18th. So looking forward to starting it's literally going to fly in. Are you going to live in halls? My name is Emma Mae Martin if you want to add me on facebook. I'm from Northern Ireland but working as a nanny in London. I was searching on facebook for a facebook page for the March 2015 starters but can't find one. Xx
Original post by 123londonnanny
Hiya :smile:
I was at the selection day on the 18th. So looking forward to starting it's literally going to fly in. Are you going to live in halls? My name is Emma Mae Martin if you want to add me on facebook. I'm from Northern Ireland but working as a nanny in London. I was searching on facebook for a facebook page for the March 2015 starters but can't find one. Xx

Ive been searching for one too :smile: I'll find you and add you and then maybe we should make one. I won't be staying in halls as I live within commutable distance. My names Megan Gandara if your wondering who the add is from x
Reply 9
Hello everyone, I applied for the postgraduate mental health nurse for March intake was ask to send in my qualification which I sent but ve not heard anything from them regarding interview or test, I called but was told they will get back to me. I have been so worried as I have to prepare myself because of childcare.
Reply 10
I am a bit worried now.i have still not heard anything yet..I emailed them, no reply..called them last week and the lady I spoke to said something about chasing up eligibility form or so, I had to call today but was told a decision hasn't been made..the waiting is something else...anyway merry xmas to everyone. .have fun...
Reply 11
@ veeanyi maybe you call them again during the new year. Does the interview include Maths and English and what was the interview all about pls. I called them on Tuesday and I was told they will call me for interview during the new year.
Reply 12
Original post by Adunola
@ veeanyi maybe you call them again during the new year. Does the interview include Maths and English and what was the interview all about pls. I called them on Tuesday and I was told they will call me for interview during the new year.

Re the interview, there is a maths and English test. Maths is very basic but would need lots of practising. Google SNAP NHS for practice questions. The English was an essay type question of about 300 words. You have to pass both maths and English before been interviewed.

I applied for ld nursing and the questions were like what do u understand by ld?, why ld nursing, what are the challenges facing ld nursing? I suppose you can relate the questions to mh as well. All the best for your interview in January.
If anybody gets into Greenwich for March 2015 and wants to join a facebook page to chat to others before starting, here's the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/1530291623900210/?ref=ts&fref=ts

if that doesn't work, type in Greenwich Uni Nursing 2015
Reply 14
I have a numeracy and literacy test and am a bit nervous. any advice please
Original post by momiboyz
Re the interview, there is a maths and English test. Maths is very basic but would need lots of practising. Google SNAP NHS for practice questions. The English was an essay type question of about 300 words. You have to pass both maths and English before been interviewed.

I applied for ld nursing and the questions were like what do u understand by ld?, why ld nursing, what are the challenges facing ld nursing? I suppose you can relate the questions to mh as well. All the best for your interview in January.

Were the tests done on a computer or written?
Reply 16
Hi just wanted to find out that the entry test for mental health at Greenwich uni is, level 1 or 2. Replies would be appreciated as l have a test there soon. I just nt to know where to focus my practise on.

Thanks Divaman
Hi guys....I applied to study mental health nursing and my options are bournemouth, brighton, bucks, surrey and southampton university. Am having 2 interview coming up at bucks and burnemouth in the next week....can someone share the likely questions and what to expect at each university please. Thanks all.
Original post by Omo Olofa
Hi guys....I applied to study mental health nursing and my options are bournemouth, brighton, bucks, surrey and southampton university. Am having 2 interview coming up at bucks and burnemouth in the next week....can someone share the likely questions and what to expect at each university please. Thanks all.

How long did you have to wait before getting an invite from Bournemouth? I applied there 4 weeks ago, still nothing so far!
Sorry it was my mistake. I haven't heard from Bournemouth university yet. Application still pending decision. I did apply 4 weeks ago as well. I have heard from Brighton and bucks and my interview is coming up first week in December.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending