The Student Room Group

TSR! Which Of These Slutty Dresses Should i Get ? :) (PHOTOS)

Hi All,

It's December :biggrin:

I'm getting two dresses today for the upcoming party season but I'm stuck on which ones to get.

I can only afford two so help me pick which two to get.

Which of these say 'hey, I'm a whore but I'm a classy whore :redface:'

Dress 1 : £34.99

Dress 2: £34.99

Dress 3 £34.99:

Dress 4: £32.99

Dress 5 : £19.99

Which should i get :biggrin: I can only afford two so pick 2 :smile:

Thanks in advance

Scroll to see replies

2 and 3 are my favourites :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by kabuligirl
2 and 3 are my favourites :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OK here's my take on the situation, next level fashion advice coming at you from me, TSR User: SmashConcept

2 and 3 are the best but since they're the same you don't get the versatility to dress up or down depending on the event. For example maybe you will go to a party with two or more of of your ex boyfriends there and naturally you want to pull a rugby player or two in front of them... but if you only have dresses 2 and 3 you will be like "OMG hardly any parts of these dresses are see through how can I achieve my objectives" and probably have a crisis where you're crying and maybe throwing up a little/lot because you drank too many apple sourz trying to prove how strong and independent you are. That style of dress is really more for going out with your girls and looking great and meeting a great guy and being just so sure he will call you the next day (or maybe the day after) until he doesn't. Dress 5 is the least slutty but definitely consider it if you're sophisticated enough to invent names to pretend your third double vodka and lemonade is actually a cocktail of some kind. If you're not then you can always act sophisticated by copying that model's exact facial expression for the entire night but that might be stressful. Dress 4 is pretty dumb just because it is and I don't really feel like elaborating on that.

In conclusion you need to get dress 2 because it's the best and it's also red, and the next one you get will be black by default. Then you gotta choose between 1 and 5. 5 is the most classy but doesn't give you much leeway to up your slut game so really you just need to figure out what you're looking for in a slutty dress. If it helps though I flipped a coin and it said you should get dress 1.
Reply 4
By Uxbridge standards, this is nun-wear.
Reply 5
Original post by SmashConcept
OK here's my take on the situation, next level fashion advice coming at you from me, TSR User: SmashConcept

2 and 3 are the best but since they're the same you don't get the versatility to dress up or down depending on the event. For example maybe you will go to a party with two or more of of your ex boyfriends there and naturally you want to pull a rugby player or two in front of them... but if you only have dresses 2 and 3 you will be like "OMG hardly any parts of these dresses are see through how can I achieve my objectives" and probably have a crisis where you're crying and maybe throwing up a little/lot because you drank too many apple sourz trying to prove how strong and independent you are. That style of dress is really more for going out with your girls and looking great and meeting a great guy and being just so sure he will call you the next day (or maybe the day after) until he doesn't. Dress 5 is the least slutty but definitely consider it if you're sophisticated enough to invent names to pretend your third double vodka and lemonade is actually a cocktail of some kind. If you're not then you can always act sophisticated by copying that model's exact facial expression for the entire night but that might be stressful. Dress 4 is pretty dumb just because it is and I don't really feel like elaborating on that.

In conclusion you need to get dress 2 because it's the best and it's also red, and the next one you get will be black by default. Then you gotta choose between 1 and 5. 5 is the most classy but doesn't give you much leeway to up your slut game so really you just need to figure out what you're looking for in a slutty dress. If it helps though I flipped a coin and it said you should get dress 1.

This is absolutely genius!!!!!!!

REPPED!
Reply 6
Original post by Clip
By Uxbridge standards, this is nun-wear.

Pick 2.
Reply 7
Original post by Coben
Pick 2.

1 is the most hookery, 2 is red.
Reply 8
Original post by Clip
1 is the most hookery, 2 is red.

So number 2 says 'I'm a hooker but a classy hooker ?'
I don't think they are THAT revealing and "hookery", I like the first one with the lace detail the most. :smile:
are these from asos? I need these dresses in my life.
Anything except 4, that cleavage might be pushing it over the line a little if you're going for the classy look

Anyway I prefer 2 over 3, 1 looks playful, 5 looks the most sophisticated.
Reply 12
Original post by fluffylittlecat
I don't think they are THAT revealing and "hookery", I like the first one with the lace detail the most. :smile:

I tend to wear higher necklines :biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by ed-sheerans-cat
are these from asos? I need these dresses in my life.

They are missguided :redface:
Reply 14
Original post by Another
Anything except 4, that cleavage might be pushing it over the line a little if you're going for the classy look

Anyway I prefer 2 over 3, 1 looks playful, 5 looks the most sophisticated.

So you vote 2 and 5 :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Coben
So number 2 says 'I'm a hooker but a classy hooker ?'

Not really. Only because it's red, but not even a wanton bright red. To be honest, 2,3 and 4 are relatively conservative. The only one that's hookery is 1 - and that's not exactly tearing it up.

Classy is relative. If you wore a keyhole minidress and had your hair up and an understated necklace, you'd look more classy than if you had your hair down and a big bling round your neck.
Original post by Coben
They are missguided :redface:

ah I thought the models looked familiar so assumed it was Asos. But thank you! my bank account will hate me now but at least i'll have pretty dresses :colondollar:
Reply 17
Original post by Clip
Not really. Only because it's red, but not even a wanton bright red. To be honest, 2,3 and 4 are relatively conservative. The only one that's hookery is 1 - and that's not exactly tearing it up.

Classy is relative. If you wore a keyhole minidress and had your hair up and an understated necklace, you'd look more classy than if you had your hair down and a big bling round your neck.

1st one - I love the lace detail and it looks great on the model!

2nd - I like the colour, but the cross over strap looks a little odd and is not to my taste. But, if you like a lower neckline then it could work.

3rd - Same as 2nd but I prefer the red colour.

4th - If you want to go all out with the neckline then get this one.

5th - I like the velvet texture on this one, again, the neckline is great too!
Definately either 2 or 3! Burgundy is literally my favourite colour and goes with most things and as for black it literally goes with everything, Dress 5 isn't very unflattering and it looks a bit loose but i dont know if that's due to the model being really slim or something haha, Dress 1 is nice but I feel like everyone wears lace now such as those lace bralets from topshop and most people will probably be wearing something similar. Dress 4, the mesh inserts are nice but the dress isn't that flattering

Personally I think either 2 or 3 depending on whether you want to stay safe with black or maybe branch out a bit with burgundy (not that it's that much different haha)
also missguided is the best! haha :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest