The Student Room Group

Goldsmiths?

My friend is looking to apply to read English & Comparative Literature at Goldsmiths, but he's wondering if Goldsmiths would consider him.

His grades are English Literature : D (239 UMS), History: D (239 UMS) and Film: C (279 UMS), he's obviously applying because he feels frustrated, especially with predictions like ABC. He's also done an EPQ in English Literature which was a grade C, mainly because he was one of the first groups to do the EPQ before it became mainstream.

Therefore, would Goldsmiths even consider him because their English courses can be quite competitive, so I've heard. Thanks :smile: He's a dear friend to me and I really want to help him out, he's been so down in the past few days. :smile:
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending