The Student Room Group

How can i meet girls when i go to an all boys school?

So I go to an all boys school, i'm 18 years old and in year 13.
My school has a sister school which is all girls and is not too far from the boys school (about 30 min walk), some of the girls come over to the boys school for certain subjects but i dont take any other those subjects.
I started the school in the beginning of sixth form so i dont really know anyone from the girls school, whereas all my friends and all the other guys in my school have loads of friends in the girls school and regularly hang out with the girls and go out with them since they've all known each other so long.

I'v met some of the girls at some parties which had students from both schools. My friends always introduce me to girls at parties and i met a few girls i spoke to and flirted with and i really hit it off with a couple of them. Problem is i'v literally never met any of the girls from the girls school outside of these sorts of parties and I dont know how to meet girls in this situation. It's the first all boys school i'v ever been too, i'v always been to mixed-gender schools so its easy to meet girls, hang out with girls from classes etc but in this situation it's very difficult and i dont know what to do.
I'm sick of only being able to meet girls at parties, kinds of parties where music is loud, people are drinking so its hard to really get to know a girl from scratch and even after i'v flirted with a girl for a bit at parties it never feels appropriate to ask for phone numbers because i dont want to seem to forward seeing as i'v just met them.
I'm interested in getting a girlfriend, but i'd also just like to make some friends from the girls school too, there have been girls i'v spoken to who i really liked and thought i could be friends with but theres no way of me meeting them outside of parties.
Some of them have added me on facebook and i'd like to get to meet the girls from the school but i dont know how.

Other than the girls school I dont know any other way of being able to meet girls from anywhere else. Online dating isn't an option for me as i dont like it and i prefer to meet girls/speak to girls in person.
Original post by Anonymous
So I go to an all boys school, i'm 18 years old and in year 13.
My school has a sister school which is all girls and is not too far from the boys school (about 30 min walk), some of the girls come over to the boys school for certain subjects but i dont take any other those subjects.
I started the school in the beginning of sixth form so i dont really know anyone from the girls school, whereas all my friends and all the other guys in my school have loads of friends in the girls school and regularly hang out with the girls and go out with them since they've all known each other so long.

I'v met some of the girls at some parties which had students from both schools. My friends always introduce me to girls at parties and i met a few girls i spoke to and flirted with and i really hit it off with a couple of them. Problem is i'v literally never met any of the girls from the girls school outside of these sorts of parties and I dont know how to meet girls in this situation. It's the first all boys school i'v ever been too, i'v always been to mixed-gender schools so its easy to meet girls, hang out with girls from classes etc but in this situation it's very difficult and i dont know what to do.
I'm sick of only being able to meet girls at parties, kinds of parties where music is loud, people are drinking so its hard to really get to know a girl from scratch and even after i'v flirted with a girl for a bit at parties it never feels appropriate to ask for phone numbers because i dont want to seem to forward seeing as i'v just met them.
I'm interested in getting a girlfriend, but i'd also just like to make some friends from the girls school too, there have been girls i'v spoken to who i really liked and thought i could be friends with but theres no way of me meeting them outside of parties.
Some of them have added me on facebook and i'd like to get to meet the girls from the school but i dont know how.

Other than the girls school I dont know any other way of being able to meet girls from anywhere else. Online dating isn't an option for me as i dont like it and i prefer to meet girls/speak to girls in person.

Tiffin?

(OK it's probably not the only dual-school system in the UK but still) You're one year away from uni/a training course/employment, plenty of fish there.
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
Tiffin?

(OK it's probably not the only dual-school system in the UK but still) You're one year away from uni/a training course/employment, plenty of fish there.

Tiffin? as in a school?
That's not the school i go to

i know there will be more opportunities at uni, it'd just be nice to meet some girls during this year i guess

Quick Reply

Latest