The Student Room Group

Stupid Teacher

:mad: :mad: I was in r.e minding my own business, tbut then this new teacher who is taking notes of the lesson to helo here sat next to me.

she saw me writing and said, your handwriting is a bit small, i get that a lot, but the way she said was so rude, i just looked at her and laughed as if it was a joke., but she just looked at me and looked away

i know she wears glasses, but she prob needs better ones as i think my handwriting is small YET readable

so that woman made me write bigger the whole lesson, and one time she said AND-WRITE-BIGGER-HERE, like i was in nursery (im in yr 10)

my hndriting did get better, but it took me much longer to write it

so what do i do now, carry one writing "neat" but take longer, or go back to my old writing whoch is quicker, but more smaller and "hard to read"???
Ask her why she's acting so patrionising?

Politely ask : "Excuse me but I'm 14(?) , My handwriting is alright, and I don't need to be spoken to like that. I don't like being patrionised!"
Reply 2
I use to have really small handwriting as well. In one line I could write like 20-30 words. I hate it when people are patronising!

I think it doesnt matter if its small as long as it can be read. It may be that markers cant be bothered to interprety your handwriting and you may lose marks. :smile:
Reply 3
Dont waste any thought on it, its petty fro her to even pick up on it. Im sure you wont have to see her again anyway :smile:
Reply 4
hope not, but for this week i will actually try the neat handwriting, but see if i cant still write quick, if not, then i will go back to my old style
Reply 5
I wouldn't change your handwriting unless it's totally illegible. Mine's tiny, but you can still read it and I write much quicker-important for exams. Make sure someone's sitting in the seat next to you next time :p:

:smile:
Reply 6
well, its been 3 days since the incident, and to be honest, i completly forgot to write neater, ive just stuck to my normal handwriting

i mean, if the new chinese girl can read it, i think the examiners will be able to read it
Just ignore her.

Loads of teachers have told me I've got small writing, I write quite slow but only because I want it to be neat. If the teacher says anything again, just tell her it's how you write and if she doesn't like it then there is nothing you can do about it, you aren't breaking any rules of anything like that.
Why should you change your handwriting just because one awkward teacher thinks it's hard to read? Presumably all your other teachers have managed fine with it so far, so examiners will too.

Latest

Trending

Trending