The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

I joined because I'm not happy at university at the moment and want to find out more about my options and get some advice
Reply 41
Hi I'm Lauren! I'm currently applying to uni/going through interviews and I have loads of silly questions what need answering so here I am!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 42
Hi,
I've joined to research and get suggestions on colleges. I hope it's helpful. I want to pursue geography and evs for my undergrad and wanted some suggestions. I've chosen Brighton, SOAS and Edinburgh. Except one the others do not rank very high on the ranking scale of colleges. So should I apply to?? How much should I go on brand value?
Hi,

I joined earlier on however I'm finally getting time to use the site! I joined because I'm doing my AS Level exams in May/June and decided I should actually get help and revise :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by emilybradford98
Hi,

I joined earlier on however I'm finally getting time to use the site! I joined because I'm doing my AS Level exams in May/June and decided I should actually get help and revise :smile:

Hi, same! :smile:
What subjects are you studying??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Hello to you ... My name is mahenge stan i joined about a week ago. I am interesting in english and maths.
Reply 46
Hello to you ... My name is mahenge stan i joined about a week ago. I am interesting in english and maths.
Hello im saima :smile:
I've joined today to get help on applying for apprenticeship I'd really like to know people who are already doing apprenticeship i would want to know how long it took them to find one and what websites or any best way to look for one...atm im in college and i really want to go on to doing an apprenticeship in the business sector.
Hey Jack

Yes i have joined now actually I am juts looking for a study partner , someone who studies LLB law , I can't find anyone , i mean i am not sure how to use this website yet
Reply 49
hi...:smile::smile::smile:
Hey folks.. I ll be joining university by this october.
Can you pls provide me where can I get a good accommodation at a low cost and also part-time jobs.

Pls do suggest me on this..???

Thanks in advance...
Hello,
I joined TSR today, hoping to get some guidance to help me in my career path.
I am a merchant navy officer and want to pursue a UK postgraduate course in Maritime law
My qualifications are Bsc in Nautical Science.
Already applied in Southampton and Swansea Uni.
I wish my learned colleagues to help on admission to the best univ.
Thanks
Reply 51
Hey! :smile: I joined today because im struggling abit in my work and thought this website could help me abit! :smile: I am currently Home Schooled and studying Edexcel IGSCE Maths and English with Oxford Open Learning and i am taking my exams June 2015! Very very nervous :unsure:
because I want to learn computing system in English by learning distance
thanks a lot
:smile::smile:
Hey guys I literally came across this by chance I'm in year 13 so doing A levels, just up for a chat I guess with people equally as scared as I am for the next few months, so someone message me :smile: I don't bite !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi have been on the site before but only just made an account :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Hello 🌞 I joined today because I was looking for advice on inter-railing, and it brought me to this website. I'm also a student in my third year of college studying singing and music performance. I should have finished college a year ago, however I chose the wrong subjects. I eventually moved colleges and now I'm applying for university but hopefully taking another year out to travel and write music 🌏
Reply 56
good luck
Reply 57
Yep. Just joined to see what I can find out anything about equating my Bachillerato (probable) results with the UCAS points system.

I am very keen to study Biology in the UK (I'm Irish) but I am spending my final 3 years at 2nd level here in Spain.

The systems of accreditation simply do not jell at all. For instance, how can I equate a 7 or 8 in my overall final exam to the entry requirements that I am finding on various university pages such as ABB (A levels) on one site & 320 (UCAS) points on another? Confusing!
hello, I joined today hoping to get some advise and other peoples experiences at university and doing (done) the course I'm hoping to do. :smile:
Reply 59
Yoo, whats good?

Latest