The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm here because I'm panicking immensely about a subject, even though I have plenty of time since the exam isn't until next May, but I want to get help so I can improve my essay quality sooner rather than later - plus, it'll be helpful if I ever need help again. :smile:
Reply 721
I joined as I want to make new friends, and I'm struggling with Maths and Spanish. I'm in year 10 so I just started my GCSE's.
Reply 722
HI! I want help in achieving A* in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and English (GCSE).
Reply 723
Hey

I've been meaning to join for some time and now I finally have :-)
Hi, I've been using the site for quite a while however only recently got round to making an account :smile:
Leave while u still can

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 726
Just joined, hope I will find the help I need thanks to you :smile:
Hi, I actually joined quite a while ago, but was inactive. I'm mainly here to find info about universities and see what other people are talking about them :smile:
Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

Hi! I've joined because I'm applying to university very soon and would like to discuss some questions I have with others who have experience/knowledge on the unis I'm looking at!
Hello , my name is Hasan and I am doing Alevels. My subjects include Sciences and Maths. This is my final year and i am applying to the universities in US for undergraduate level. Hope to build new friendships with some exciting and talented people here. If i can be of any help it will be my pleassure and if you can be of any help plz help me. Stay blessed all of you and good luck for your future endeavors.
Original post by Sophia250699
Hi! I've joined because I'm applying to university very soon and would like to discuss some questions I have with others who have experience/knowledge on the unis I'm looking at!

Hey! we have something in common :smile: btw where are planning to pursue your career?
Reply 731
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

Jack

Hey

I am an A-level student in the process of UCAS applications. I currently study German, English Lit and Medieval History. I want to study Asia Pacific Studies and Chinese at University of Leeds, but I'm not sure I'll get an offer.

If anybody is applying to Leeds for 2017 get in touch! :smile:
Original post by oanucha
Hey

I am an A-level student in the process of UCAS applications. I currently study German, English Lit and Medieval History. I want to study Asia Pacific Studies and Chinese at University of Leeds, but I'm not sure I'll get an offer.

If anybody is applying to Leeds for 2017 get in touch! :smile:

Have you seen our uni forums? That'll be the best place to get started to find other applicants like you :smile:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=307
hi
hello
Hello! I am currently studying graphic design level 3 and I am interested to do architectural technology next year but because I came from a different country I couldn't manage to do my GCSEs, I just have level 2 functional skills and I have done maths GCSE in college and I got C.
I've done research and I found out that I need at least 2 A levels and I also can do IELTS for english.. well now I can just manage to do my maths A level but nothing else..
My question is, will I be able to get a place in uni with just a good portfolio, IELTS LEVEL 6.0 and maths A levels?
Hi :smile: I'm Si, and I've just joined today. I've visited TSR many times in the past to look up answers to questions that popped into my head. Now that I'm going through the UCAS application process, I thought I'd bite the bullet and join up. I'm a mature student, currently studying science modules with Open University and applying to a couple of universities in the Glasgow area to study either anatomy or biomedical science starting Sept 2017.
I joined today for help on my 'Of Mice and Men' essay. The question is: 'Discuss how Steinbeck presents the theme of loneliness through his portrayal of one or two of his characters.'

Spoiler

hii my name is shamika, I joined here to improve my knowledge of law as I am currently studying law at Coventry university and have *****y teachers
Hiya,

Jack

Latest