The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hola and Bonjour!
I joined for help with my GCSEs and generally learning new languages
Feel like i'm not doing my best on my GCSEs, just need a bit of support :smile: xx
Hi, I'm new here. I am doing my GCSEs and I find the sciences quite hard but I want to be a doctor due to seeing a relative with motor neurone disease. Anyone got any tips on how to improve Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Physics?
Thnx.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 63
Hi I
Just joined ! I'm an international student and I was looking for people's opinion on foreign accent (mine is kinda French/American)
Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

Hey everyone! I just joined 5 minutes ago. I joined because I'd like to meet new people, give and ask for advice and to talk about interests and hobbies :smile:
Hii, my name is María, I'm a student from Spain and I've applied for some uk universities to study there this year. I've signed here to get advice of people who's going to study abroad too and maybe meet people that have applied for the same course or uni :redface:.
Hi, i'm new

Its been a long slog and i am near finishing my A levels, but the main reason i joined was to find others starting the 100 year Russian history coursework, and muddling through it together!

Emma.
Reply 67
Hey,
I just joined today! mostly because of the everlasting stress from A Levels and was looking to maybe have any questions I have or will have answered.

I always looked through the forums on this site and found helpful information so thought I might as well join up to get the best experience and advice possible! It was really reassuring to see I am not the only one stressing out or feeling like its 'over'.
Original post by DragonRose
Hey everyone! I just joined 5 minutes ago. I joined because I'd like to meet new people, give and ask for advice and to talk about interests and hobbies :smile:

Hey DragonRose! How's it going? Are you OK finding everything on here? :smile:
Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

Hello. i have an interview in 2 weeks and i'm just nervous about completely freezing if a question throws me off guard.
Hiya, I just joined currently:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I joined to mainly get advice about about going to the open uni as an alternative to normal uni,to get study tips and chat :smile:
Hello everyone. Just koined the forum. Need some information about homeschooling. Hope you will be able to help me. Very grateful anyway.
Bye!
Reply 73
Original post by Phoenix.
Hiya, I just joined currently:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did you join without making a welcome thread?
Original post by Aph
How did you join without making a welcome thread?

Erm thanks for the welcome :s-smilie:

I dunno, I just found this thread on the day I joined,and said hi

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey Guys, Just thought i'd give this a shot, i'm new to all this so i'm hoping to learn something new here.

Thanks Guys and look forward to catching up with you
Heeey, nice to meet you all. I am from Latvia, going to study to Coventry in september 2015!! :smile:
hey, I just joined- really want to get good grades at As level
Reply 78
Original post by miss Peace
hey, I just joined- really want to get good grades at As level

Hi, what are your AS's?
well im studying Psychology, English Lit/Lang and Business as well as Extended Project Qualification

Latest