The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

hi there!i thought id join cos I need boosting in my gcse revision and I would love to get to know some people too!!!
Hi , I'm PommiParrot , I made an account in order to get tips and tricks to help me with my A Levels :smile:
Reply 142
I joined to improve my chemistry for my a s levels
Reply 143
Helllo,I dropped out of college several years ago and am thinking of returning to education but not sure which route to take. Distance learning or O.U. could be possibilities but wanted to get ideas and look at issues affecting students now.
Hello.

I joined TSR with an intention to create friendships nationwide and worldwide. In addition to that, I believe I could gather ideas of better studying from this site altogether to achieve excellent grades whilst studying in university.

I am currently reading a Bachelor of Science (Honours) Accounting and Finance in Level 2 as of now. So far so good and problems are yet to be seen.
Hi !
I decided to join today because my GCSE exams are nearing and this site has many useful things to help me but also after my GCSEs I will be moving back to England after 5 years (I currently live abroad) to a place I have never been before, to a new school to do my A-Levels. I'm hoping I will be able to satisfy my curiosity of the A-Level courses I have applied for and maybe even talk to those in education in the area I am going to :smile: !
Trying to help rid of the anxiety you know xD ?!
hello :smile:
Hello Everyone;
I am new here and will love to expand my spoken English and I believe relating to native English people will go a long way.. Thanks. My name is Gideon. An African.
i joined today to master my sciences subjects:smile:
Joined a couple of days ago, hi everyone! :smile:
I've applied for BIMM this year, hoping to study Music Business in Brighton. Joined to connect with people and get som extra insight to everything since I'm an international student (from Sweden).
Reply 150
Hey guys, joined the other day and thought I would introduce myself x
Hi,

I've joined to ask for help on my English Language coursework for my GCSE

x
Seen website before, in final year of GCSE, looking for A-level advice and tips:smile:
hello i joined today
Holla! im mynameisal. and nicee to see u. hope we could be friend :smile:
Saw it on facebook, clicked it. Looks awesome and will help limit stress with my exams in a year or two! :colondollar:
i just wanted to know if anyone is going to the university of Salford?!
Original post by Jenna Zhang
Hello,I join here because I want to improve my English and make friends.By the way,I am a Chinese and my major in university is English Literature. You know,our teachers are almost Chinese and we hardly use English in our daily life.I think I can not really improve my English in that way.However,I know TSR by accident and join it.I hope it will help.

Hi,

Im also new !!

and i also want to improve my English and for that i read newspaper and a lot books .........
Original post by Manveen Sangha
Hi,

Im also new !!

and i also want to improve my English and for that i read newspaper and a lot books .........

so do i, i want too improve my english skill like a conversation and presentation :smile:)
Reply 159
Hey everyone whats gooddd

Latest