The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lib North
Yes, that programme has stopped me from ever flying with cheap British airlines. It is absolutely ridiculous how the staff treat the customers.

Finally, your talking some sense :smile:

I just thought that lady was bizarre - I imagine a really stuck up customer would have shouted at her
Reply 81
I fly a lot with Flybe. In the summer I was with my sister and my niece and nephew and there was an announcement sayint that it was the final call for our flight, which I thought was a bit bizarre cos i hadnt heard any earlier calls. When we got there they said they hadn't called the flight. All bizarrely odd to me. We were delayed, but the only reason we knew was cos someone complained and some woman on the desk was telling the complaining customer what had happened. There were no official announcements. We were a bit Peed off cos we'd rushed the kids through, they hadn't had any lunch or anythin. So eventually they decided it would be quicker to put us all on the plane whilst they refuelled. Which meant they had to close the doors. We were sat on the tarmac for about 30 mins. Bearing in mind this is during that massive heatwave.

Someone made a few bad decisions me thinks...

Latest

Trending

Trending