The Student Room Group

Edexcel FP2 June 2015 - Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by physicsmaths
Yes I have secured the A* in FM aswell! Roll on step!
Posted from TSR Mobile

Your STEP exams are much more important than mine(I just give it a try).
I also got the 2nd place in Physics Greek Olympiad (out of some thousands of students as they mentioned).Think Cambridge will take this in consideration since I want Mathematics with Physics.Hopefully(for both of us) I will see you at Cambridge on December!
Original post by TeeEm
very good

Quiet tiring though.Lost sleep,don't go out with my friends so often,become anxious and have terrible headaches quiet often.
The purpose is good : more math knowledge(that's the priority at least)
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 342
Original post by Vesniep
Quiet tiring though.Lost sleep,don't go out with my friends so often,become anxious and have terrible headaches quiet often.
The purpose is good : more math knowledge(that's the priority at least)

These are good and bad signs too

There is a fine line between passion and obsession which I have crossed several times ...
Original post by TeeEm
These are good and bad signs too

There is a fine line between passion and obsession which I have crossed several times ...

When I learnt that I had to sit a levels (didn't even know what these exams where about) on late February and I had only two and half months to prepare I just paused my life and said to myself on 22 of june(last exam) you will have it back.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 344
Original post by Vesniep
When I learnt that I had to sit a levels (didn't even know what these exams where about) on late February and I had only two and half months to prepare I just paused my life and said to myself on 22 of june(last exam) you will have it back.

not long now ...
Original post by Vesniep

U sitting STEP I and II?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
U sitting STEP I and II?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Only STEPI ,because most TSR users advised me to do so.This year you have to write in your application all your grades in every exam you sat.So I was quiet afraid of a failure in STEPII (although I tried 2 past papers and took 1 in both).
Can someone send me a link to the fp2 unofficial mark scheme pls
Original post by pezzarini
Can someone send me a link to the fp2 unofficial mark scheme pls

http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/a-level-maths/model-answers-june-2015-maths-papers/
for the complex number shouldnt the area shaded be outside the circle?
Original post by pezzarini
for the complex number shouldnt the area shaded be outside the circle?

Nope. This has already been discussed :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, can anyone link me this paper. I have finished all the previous fp2 papers and need more to practise. I know that I could get it from arsey's threads but i don't want the annwers attached. Thanks
Original post by MCPC247
Hey, can anyone link me this paper. I have finished all the previous fp2 papers and need more to practise. I know that I could get it from arsey's threads but i don't want the annwers attached. Thanks

ok tell me how much you love me first
Original post by MCPC247

Google Bilal Ahmed's blog and scroll down a lot
Original post by DylanJ43
ok tell me how much you love me first

I'm not that desperate.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Google Bilal Ahmed's blog and scroll down a lot

Thank you:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending