The Student Room Group

University of lincoln vs Nottingham Trent

Im confused obviously lincoln is rated higher for computer science however trent apparently has better employablity rate and a better starting salary (according to which?uni) really confused on what to pick as the main choice
Reply 1
Have you been to their open days? Compare their course modules (how you'll be marked, exams/coursework, what modules you're actually interested in etc), location along with the things that you posted about :smile:

I personally prefer NTU.
Reply 2
Original post by jc20
Have you been to their open days? Compare their course modules (how you'll be marked, exams/coursework, what modules you're actually interested in etc), location along with the things that you posted about :smile:

I personally prefer NTU.

Checked everything I went to NTU and loved it ticked every box (Easy to get too) but they only thing stopping me is the repuation compared to lincoln, Both have modules im intrested in but lincolns ranked higher but the issue is that I will not be staying there and it will be longer than nottingham (I live in nottingham) does it really matter though?:confused:
Original post by S345k
Checked everything I went to NTU and loved it ticked every box (Easy to get too) but they only thing stopping me is the repuation compared to lincoln, Both have modules im intrested in but lincolns ranked higher but the issue is that I will not be staying there and it will be longer than nottingham (I live in nottingham) does it really matter though?:confused:

You have until May to decide this.

Use the time wisely. Speak to current students, ask for employment information. Do not make an early decision. By april you should have a clearer idea which place you want to spend the next 3years living and studying in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending