I was really cool, clever and relaxed. Everyone loved me :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by what is life :/
I was really cool, clever and relaxed. Everyone loved me :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who are you trying to convince? Me or you? :lol:

Why you lying bro?
Reply 3
I was fairly popular in infant and primary school, then it all went downhill when I got to secondary school
No. In secondary school I was the shy kid who didn't really have friends.
Reply 5
No. I was an emo/goth for my entire time there and I got called a vampire because I am chalk white pale and dyed my hair jet black. In 4th yr I cut my hair short into a pixie crop and I was expecting remarks for that but everyone seemed to like it. I was popular at one college I went to but then unpopular at the other 2 I ended up going to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was really popular at school. Less so now that I have to make an effort to see people, rather than seeing them every day without a choice.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I was really popular at school. Less so now that I have to make an effort to see people, rather than seeing them every day without a choice.

I'm sure you were... :wink:
Original post by Cormac Easton

I knew I was in for a put-down but I posted anyway.

It's like I hate having a nice time.
I was popular. Although, I wasn't a hit with the girls at school. Infact, it was only when I came back from basic training that I started gaining attention from girls.
I was popular mostly with the guys at school but in college that all changed,started hanging out with more girls and realised they weren't all bitches

Is your plan to ignore everyone who says no and call everyone who says yes a liar?
My first primary school i loved it was really nice had a lot of friends, second primary no, got called a freak etc first secondary school no was full of chavs, 2nd secondary school was bullied horrifically & tried to end my life, 3rd secondary school was brilliant enjoyed it a lot I wish i went there from year 7. No one gives a **** anyway if you were popular at school in adult life, everyone at school thinks it's really important but it isnt Just concentrate on having good friends & trying your best.
Original post by scotttb
Is your plan to ignore everyone who says no and call everyone who says yes a liar?

Why are you getting upset with me?

There have been what 5 posts in this thread? Calm down. I can tell you won't popular you're so anal.
Original post by queen-bee
I was popular mostly with the guys at school but in college that all changed,started hanging out with more girls and realised they weren't all bitches

Ah glad it worked out for you. I have no problems believing you were popular.
Ah glad it worked out for you. I have no problems believing you were popular.

Why that?
I was quite popular at school, yeah! There were periods when I didn't use to get along with some kids, or my mates would sit really far away from me, and I only saw them during the lunch breaks but other than that, I had no trouble making friends at school :biggrin: !
i was the most popular boy in school and the cheerleaders fought amongst themselves for my favors regarded as scum and even the ugly girls avoided me
I went from being somewhat a loner to part of the popular crowd. I think people started to get my humour a bit more as we got older.
No, I was the ugly quiet one who most people avoided.

Quick Reply

Latest