The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick (Cryfield) Shared Toilets/Showers

How many toilets/showers are there between people to share?

How exactly do you guys deal with having showers in the morning? I mean surely there are lots of people but only a few showers ... long queues?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Bealzibub
How many toilets/showers are there between people to share?

How exactly do you guys deal with having showers in the morning? I mean surely there are lots of people but only a few showers ... long queues?

In my first year I was in Westwood, we shared 3 showers to 26 people. I know Cryfield is better than this - maybe 6 to a shower at most (?).

I waited for a shower once in the entire of my first year I think... Even then it was for no more than a few minutes. You have to think not everyone showers at the same time.

Some people shower in the evening, some in the morning. I personally showered at about 8 every morning (9 o'clock lectures most days) but most people who started at 10 would shower around 9, people who start later shower later.

Trust me when I say it won't be a problem sharing a shower. Everyone always thinks it will be, and everyone wants en-suite because of it, but it won't be a problem!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
It's fine. Everybody has different showering schedules, plus they're cleaned everyday. No worries at all, just don't be there when the cleaner is that's all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I lived in Cryfield and literally never had a problem with the showers, could usually take my pick of whichever one I wanted. Not everyone goes to lectures at the same time of day, and people just get up/shower at random times
Original post by Ursin
I lived in Cryfield and literally never had a problem with the showers, could usually take my pick of whichever one I wanted. Not everyone goes to lectures at the same time of day, and people just get up/shower at random times

What are they like? I mean are they in like a single room in cubicles?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Bealzibub
What are they like? I mean are they in like a single room in cubicles?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, there are like 'bathrooms', on a floor there is one with 1 toilet and 2 showers and another with 4 toilets and 2 showers. The showers are in cubicles, yes

Quick Reply

Latest