The Student Room Group

Confused

I met a guy a last week, and we got on really well from the off. We went on a date this week, and it went really well - we had a good talk and a giggle. I texted him this morning just to see how he was and to ask if he had uni today, and I've not had a reply. I'm getting all paranoid that he's gone off me, and need a plan of action - I wont text him until tomorrow unless i get a reply, but i'm still worrying :s-smilie:

Not sure entirely why I'm writing this, think I just need to air my thoughts.
Reply 1
lack of credit
Reply 2
Erm...no credit, probably?
Give it a chance..am I the only girl that doesn't do this when a guy does not text back right away?
Chill...unless you said something incredibly wierd, I doubt he's gone off you :smile:
Good, don't text him again. Call in a couple of days just to see that he's still alive :p:
Reply 3
He has a contract phone. I know it usually takes him a few hours to reply cause he's usually at work and not allowed his phone, but I text him at 10 this morning :s-smilie:

I know I'm being paranoid, but I really like this guy :frown:
Reply 4
He doesn't want to seem too keen? He's sleeping? He's busy? Come on...you know him better than us, and as long as he doesn't have his phone surgically attached to him, I think it's safe to presume that there is either a good reason, or a reason which will pretty soon be explained. Be patient :biggrin:
Reply 5
If you had a good time and it went well, then u got nowt to worry about!
I've had that a few times before: Went out on dates (with girls), got off with them, had a great time in general, went to SMS them the next morning and received no reply. Hmpf. My Dad found it funny though.

Rudness.
Reply 7
Anonymous
I've had that a few times before: Went out on dates (with girls), got off with them, had a great time in general, went to SMS them the next morning and received no reply. Hmpf. My Dad found it funny though.

Rudness.

i think rudeness is spelt with an e.
not to be pedantic or anything :frown:
Reply 8
There could be a really logical explanation; I sympathise with you because I used to be the same; the thing is don't assume the worst which one automatically does in situations like that.

Re: texts. I absolutely hate texting, it is impersonal and texts can be misunderstood quite easily because tone cannot be conveyed thus leading to misunderstanding and mis-interpretation.

Call him and speak to him.

Hope all goes well.

Latest

Trending

Trending