The Student Room Group

When did you get your first boyfriend/girlfriend?

After reading about Susan Boyle getting her first boyfriend at 53... I just felt the urge to post this question! :lovehug::kissing2::lovie::lovedup::lovedup2::love::mistletoe::knuddel::jumphug:

Also how did you meet them? Gosh so nosy:wink2::mmm:

Scroll to see replies

Haven't yet #foreveralone
Reply 2
For me was at the age of 14 and we met at school of course :-)
Reply 3
Who needs a boyfriend though:biggrin:
16, at sixth form. Broke up with the guy after 9 months, and have been single for the 18 months since.... Though I have my eye on one or two guys at uni :wink:
What's a boyfriend/girlfriend?

:moon:
Never.
Reply 7
I was 17 and he was 18. We were both each others first gf/bf and first time with sex too. Still together 5 yrs on :smile:
Never.
Reply 10
Original post by Spock's Socks
I was 17 and he was 18. We were both each others first gf/bf and first time with sex too. Still together 5 yrs on :smile:

Best story on here! :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
At 17, only lasted 2 months. :cool:
So I hated him before this whole thing happened. Went to a party, he was there, had a friendly conversation with him which then turned into this whole proper conversation. He got drunk, and then he cut his hand. Got a bandaid and took him to the toilet, to get the wound cleaned up. And once that was done, that **** stuck his tongue down my throat. Twas an experience.
Reply 12
18, we were friends all the way from year 7 and finally at the end of year 13, we got together. he really changed and opened up (he was really shy) and something just clicked. we're both taking a year out now and going to uni next year (nothing to do with out relationship!)
I was nearly 14 :tongue:
16, married in 2011.
19, he saw me at an event and got my number from a mutual friend but it only lasted 2 months because he became too controlling and long distant relationship made it more difficult for us
I met my first and current boyfriend just over a year and a half ago at age 22.

Not that I'd led my life in celibacy before that point by any means (lol) but this is my first official relationship.
We were both 13, we met at school, it was a same-sex relationship, and we were together for 9 months.

I think I was very mature for my age at that point though. Probably both of us were. I will also add that it was not really a sexual relationship.
I was 15 at the time and he was 17 :smile:
13. We lasted... 3 days? Or was it 4. It was only one weekend that's for sure.

I look back upon that time as a highlight of my life <3

We met cos we went skating together :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending