The Student Room Group
If you put the things you are redoing as 'Pending' it should be fine, but you shouldn't lie and say you got what you are expecting to receive.

Good luck.

- r_o
Reply 2
You can't really lose out, if you get rejected you can always add an extra choice via UCAS extra or go via clearing so you may as well go for it and cross your fingers.
Reply 3
Thanks for the positivity! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Definitely go for ity, but i would also advise you to make one insurance (i.e. lower grades) choice as well, just in case. Good luck!!!
Reply 5
Definately aim as high as you can. That's what I did. If there's one thing I now regret, it's not aiming even higher than I did. So yeah, do it.
go for it!
Reply 7
Yes do it. But as someone said, make sure you have a low insurance choice that you're grades are higher than, just to be on the safe side
Reply 8
I wouldn't do it. I applied to good unis like Bristol and Edinburgh with AABb and got rejected. Maybe I'm just really unlucky.
How come you ended up getting rejected with those grades? My gosh, I have no idea how that managed to happen.....
blot
Definately aim as high as you can. That's what I did. If there's one thing I now regret, it's not aiming even higher than I did. So yeah, do it.

Me too; I am pretty sure that if I'd had a bit of nerve I could have got into a better uni. I didn't have faith in my results :redface:

Go for it! :smile:

In my experience in life generally, its always worth being a bit cheeky. If you don't ask, you don't get. Some of the most helpful / rewarding / fun things in my life have come as a result of a bit of blagging and smiling and eyelash fluttering.
Good luck! :biggrin:
It's worth a shot, if you don't try you'll never know :biggrin:

Personally we think you're quite smart :wink: :cool:

Good luck! x

Latest

Trending

Trending