The Student Room Group

Help - HL art

I'm in my second year of IB, and I'm way behind on my Art work-books. Is there anyone that could give me some pointers on how to structure them properly?
Reply 1
I've recently started choosing which pages to use to submit for my IA. That being said, I think the best way to catch up with the IWB is to always, always do the pages while in the process of creating studio. I found it easier and much more helpful to jot down my ideas and researches on the sketchooks whilst working on my studio.

Anyhow, for structure, the IB always likes to see a certain format with your pages. These pages usually come in chronological order and are key to gaining good scores on the IA:
- Introduction / Thumbnails and Intention
- Compositional Studies - choosing your best thumbnail and testing various compositions to work on.
- Colour Studies - usually 3 thumbnails that show your analysis of colours and its effect on your intention
- Visual Research - images, videos or other artworks that you can use as a basis for your studio
- Media Exploration & Work in Progress
- Final Evaluation & Judgment
Reply 2
looks like I just need to add a few more examples of my work into the sketch book

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending