The Student Room Group

Is oral sex natural?

Do you think that blowjobs and eating someone out is normal? If we compare ourselves to other species it seems as if we're the only species that does it? Comment what you think, I have no opinion on this.

Scroll to see replies

According to this article, we're definitely not the only species that does it.
Reply 2
Original post by stephaniecheung
Do you think that blowjobs and eating someone out is normal? If we compare ourselves to other species it seems as if we're the only species that does it? Comment what you think, I have no opinion on this.

Oral sex[edit]
Animals of several species are documented as engaging in both autofellatio and oral sex. Although easily confused by laypeople, autofellatio and oral sex are separate, sexually oriented behaviors, distinct from non-sexual grooming or the investigation of scents[citation needed].
Auto-fellatio or oral sex in animals is documented in brown bears,[58] Tibetan macaques,[59] wolves,[60] goats, primates, hyenas,[61] bats[62] and sheep (see section Masturbation for details).
In the greater short-nosed fruit bat, copulation by males is dorsoventral and the females lick the shaft or the base of the male's penis, but not the glans which has already penetrated the vagina. While the females do this, the penis is not withdrawn and research has shown a positive relationship between length of the time that the penis is licked and the duration of copulation. Post copulation genital grooming has also been observed.[63]
Original post by stephaniecheung

That's incorrect as others have stated. However, if it was correct it would only be because we're more advanced.
Reply 4
There are other species that engage in oral sex. Pretty sure there were some bears caught performing oral sex fairly recently, and there are other animals that do it too. So yes, it is natural.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
i don't think its unnatural...its pretty good though so who cares :wink:
Yes, the cock fits well in the mouth
We are the only species that has a plumbing system, nuclear power, electricity, computers.

Just sayin.
It isn't natural to cook either, but the end product still feels great in my mouth
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

Lmfaooo :lol:
Reply 10
Original post by goldie56
It isn't natural to cook either, but the end product still feels great in my mouth

THIS
Reply 11
Cunnilingus sucks lol. I use love doing it, but alas to old now and no one to pleaseI
Original post by leahls
There are other species that engage in oral sex. Pretty sure there were some bears caught performing oral sex fairly recently, and there are other animals that do it too. So yes, it is natural.

Posted from TSR Mobile

it was all a misunderstanding

:ashamed:
Does it matter?

We're humans, not animals, we don't have to do everything they do and they don't have to do everything we do. Animals don't wear clothes, I guess we should stop that, and while we're at it we may as well start flinging our poop at each other just like monkeys do, it's only natural
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Guy Secretan
My dog does it to me and he is a different species.
:erm:

Anyway natural or not I don't think it really matters, the main thing is making sure it's done safely.
Original post by leahls

Posted from TSR Mobile

This sort of thing is more common that you let on... I've seen it all over Tumblr.
What happens or does not happen in the animal kingdom is not the only measure for what is 'natural' for humans to do. Felt I should point that out
Anyone heard of that saying? Life finds a way...
Yes. It's observable in every culture and you cannot teach someone oral sex. It's purely hormonal and instinctive. Plus fellow primates do it as well. Completely natural.

In fact, it's unnatural to command people not to do it (e.g as seen in customs and religion), as they're going against their natural instincts to follow an artificial rule.

Quick Reply