The Student Room Group

college

Hi, have just been told I have been offered a place at my local college for next year to do animal care. I no longer have some of my certificates including GCSE ones as they got lost in a house move, would producing my foundation degree certificate be enough? I did many subjects on this degree including English and maths as it was to get me on to a degree course.
Reply 1
You can request your certificates again if you ask your secondary school to phone up the examining boards you took your gcses with. Might cost you though, not sure.
Reply 2
Original post by CescaD96
You can request your certificates again if you ask your secondary school to phone up the examining boards you took your gcses with. Might cost you though, not sure.

Yes I was thinking of doing that if they do want them. I am going to email them on monday to accept my offer of a place and i will ask if what I have is enough or if they want my gcse certificates tom
Reply 3
Original post by gillian1986
Yes I was thinking of doing that if they do want them. I am going to email them on monday to accept my offer of a place and i will ask if what I have is enough or if they want my gcse certificates tom

That's a good idea, but still, it would be handy to get your certificates. You never know when you'll need them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending