The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

What's everyones next year / 2nd year accommodation plan ?

I'm not much of a party person so i am hoping next year i live with a bunch of calm people really
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Same I love my quiet, im sticking to my current accomodation which is a private student halls, grosvenor house.
Not living with party people so im happy.
Reply 3
Original post by migh_and_highty
Same I love my quiet, im sticking to my current accomodation which is a private student halls, grosvenor house.
Not living with party people so im happy.

Oh is it qut nice there?
Original post by jumjum
Oh is it qut nice there?

Yeah on Newarke Road so about 2 mins from campus centre, 30 secs from Hugh Aston building, and all rooms are priced inclusive of all bills and ensuite

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending