The Student Room Group

would he have liked it

at lunch in the 6th form bistro, this lad was sitting by himself, ive spoken to him and know who he is but hes more lyk a friend of a friend. i went up to him and sat down and we got talking. but these other lads sat down too for a few mins and when they left he was like ' i was just sitting my byself for half a hour, then as soon as you sat down, they came over'. well i noticed he looked really nervous lyk when was talking to me he wasnt looking at me, more at the wall. when i said i liked his shirt he didnt say anything...i dunno
but forgive me he doesnt usually have girls talking to him but hes really nice and im not sure if hes not used to talking to girls or if he fancies me cos i kinda like him :confused:
Reply 1
i'm not sure i understand why he said the bit about them coming over when you came over? But keep talking sounds like something...
Reply 2
er what are you asking :confused:
I think shes asking if he fancies her.
either extremely shy or he has feelings towards you, keep talking, keep it relaxed and see where it leads, most of all be yourself and have fun
Reply 5
i think he may have been surprised someone actually came to talk to him.
he's probably shy.
just say hi to him in the corridors and stuff, talk to him abit more. then he'll feel comfortable around you.

i doubt he fancies you, harsh it may sound but its a bit soon to even think he thinks like that about you.
Sounds like he may like you, paying you a nice compliment. Or implying that the boys who sat down like you...just talk to him more so you become closer. If he's shy he won't have many friends (sitting on his own) so you could probs quickly become a close friend :smile: Good luck x
I would suggest getting to know him more before taking things further.
Reply 8
what am asking is due to the fact he was nervous, would he have liked it that i came over to talk to him? cos he was talking to the wall more than me. i complimented him and he didnt say anything..just stared at the wall
Well no harm in going to talk to him, maybe he will become less shy when you start getting to know him more.
Reply 10
as i said, maybe hes just surprised some random person has come to talk to him.
try and talk to him more!!
If you're good looking, he probably fancies you.

If you're ugly - probably not.

Harsh but true words :biggrin:
Reply 12
Toy Soldier
If you're good looking, he probably fancies you.

If you're ugly - probably not.

Harsh but true words :biggrin:

So do lads actually judge on appearence when fancying girls?

To the OP: Just keep talking to him and ask him out.
Reply 13
What if he just wanted half an hour to himself?

Next time, introduce yourself either by name or a simple 'Hi' and ask if he would like a little company and take it from there
I was expecting a sex-related query :frown:
Reply 15
In response to the thread title: probs.

Latest