The Student Room Group

Electronic and Electrical Engineering at Brunel HELP!

Hi I'm currently in my 1st year of Sixth Form studying Biology, Chemistry,Geography, and the Btec Electronic engineering (the national 12 units certificate). For Brunel it says on their website that they will make an offer their Electronic and Electrical engineering course they said they will make an offer with btec (the 12 unit one) if it's taken with A Level maths at a grade A. For the Btec we're taking the maths unit ( equivalent to A Level maths) and also our teacher told us we would be also taught the Further Maths Unit aswell. As I'm taking two units which are equivalent to A Level Maths and Further Maths. And if i achieve a grade such as a Distinction in both units do you think they will make an exception. (Also I've secured work experience with GSK for engineering to make my application much better). I really like Brunel and it's links to the industry so any reply is much appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by Michael_98
Hi I'm currently in my 1st year of Sixth Form studying Biology, Chemistry,Geography, and the Btec Electronic engineering (the national 12 units certificate). For Brunel it says on their website that they will make an offer their Electronic and Electrical engineering course they said they will make an offer with btec (the 12 unit one) if it's taken with A Level maths at a grade A. For the Btec we're taking the maths unit ( equivalent to A Level maths) and also our teacher told us we would be also taught the Further Maths Unit aswell. As I'm taking two units which are equivalent to A Level Maths and Further Maths. And if i achieve a grade such as a Distinction in both units do you think they will make an exception. (Also I've secured work experience with GSK for engineering to make my application much better). I really like Brunel and it's links to the industry so any reply is much appreciated.

I recommend you contact Brunel and ask them to be sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Ok thanks but to whom the admissions office
Reply 3
Original post by Michael_98
Ok thanks but to whom the admissions office

Yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending