Doncaster Rovers v Bristol City
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Stoke away please
Middlesbrough would be nice.
Original post by Zürich
Stoke away please

Seconded.
Blyth away would be a fun trip, but I'd want Bradford away as a local game to me.
Arsenal at home would be nice, we always get a Premier League side so may as well get a team that we're guaranteed to beat.

Chelsea will get Doncaster or Preston. At home of course.
Reply 6
I hope Worcester get a hell of a home draw and manage to get through their replay with Scunthorpe.
United to get knocked out by some league 2 side.
Reply 8
Liverpool will get knocked out by Bournemouth in midweek, before losing to another Championship side in the 3rd round.
Just turned on the Colchester v Peterborough game on BT Sport, within 5 minutes Posh miss a penalty and hit the bar, then Col U go up the other end and score in the last minute to win the game. ****ing hell, I love the FA Cup.

Original post by The Assassin
United to get knocked out by some league 2 side.

Our record against lower league teams is terrible in recent years. I want us to win it this year, as it's the only trophy left for us to win there is no reason for Van Gaal not to play a full strength side whether we're playing Chelsea or Chesterfield.
Reply 10
Is the draw not today?
Original post by sr90
Just turned on the Colchester v Peterborough game on BT Sport, within 5 minutes Posh miss a penalty and hit the bar, then Col U go up the other end and score in the last minute to win the game. ****ing hell, I love the FA Cup.

Our record against lower league teams is terrible in recent years. I want us to win it this year, as it's the only trophy left for us to win there is no reason for Van Gaal not to play a full strength side whether we're playing Chelsea or Chesterfield.

Yeah you haven't won it in ageeeeees haha.

I really want to win the FA Cup as well. Means quite a lot to me. Even if we won just the FA Cup I'd be delighted.
Original post by Mackay
Is the draw not today?

Nope, on Monday for some bizarre reason.
Five Non-League sides through to the third round (and a possibility of three more depending on the results from the replay) and for once, we're one of them through!

It's not often we make it to the third round so I'm hoping this draw is wonderful for Wrexham and we can have one of the bigger teams. I wouldn't mind an away trip somewhere but Arsenal returning to the Racecourse would be lovely.
Tesco Carrier bag ****e at home, they can't score and we can't keep a clean sheet - let's 'ave it!
Original post by sr90

Chelsea will get Doncaster or Preston. At home of course.

*Ahem* Yoevil or Accrington?
Original post by The Shed End
*Ahem* Yoevil or Accrington?

First time in years we don't draw a Premier League side. I've been to Yeovil's ground and it's a dump, Van Gaal, Di Maria & co will get a culture shock going there :laugh:

Chelsea got their customary lower league opposition at home too, so i'm not sure what you're suggesting here.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sr90
First time in years we don't draw a Premier League side. I've been to Yeovil's ground and it's a dump, Van Gaal, Di Maria & co will get a culture shock going there :laugh:

Chelsea got their customary lower league opposition at home too, so i'm not sure what you're suggesting here.

Original post by The Shed End

Don't care
Newcastle at home? Boring draw that.

Quick Reply

Latest