The Student Room Group

AQA AS history help

Hey,
for my AS history in unit 1 i am doing H1S1N, Totalitarian ideology in theory and in practice.
My question is, for this unit there are three different topics, one on Russia, one on Italy, and one on Germany.
I'm not sure if this is right but as far as I am aware in the exam there will be questions on all three topics, Russia, Italy and Germany, but out of the three we only have to answer the two of our choice. Is that right? so no matter what, Germany, Italy and Russia will come up, but out of the three I just have to choose which ones i want to answer? I ask because if thats the case couldn't I just theoretically revise lets say Italy and Germany, not bother with russia and in the exam just answer the italy and germany questions and still get full marks?
thank
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
Original post by 76584
Hey,
for my AS history in unit 1 i am doing H1S1N, Totalitarian ideology in theory and in practice.
My question is, for this unit there are three different topics, one on Russia, one on Italy, and one on Germany.
I'm not sure if this is right but as far as I am aware in the exam there will be questions on all three topics, Russia, Italy and Germany, but out of the three we only have to answer the two of our choice. Is that right? so no matter what, Germany, Italy and Russia will come up, but out of the three I just have to choose which ones i want to answer? I ask because if thats the case couldn't I just theoretically revise lets say Italy and Germany, not bother with russia and in the exam just answer the italy and germany questions and still get full marks?
thank

yeah that's right. we don't have enough time to cover all three topics so we just do two in detail which is all you need to get full marks

Quick Reply

Latest