The Student Room Group

I dont wear any makeup to college . Is that ok?

Why wouldn't it be okay? I never wear makeup to uni, nobody cares.

Also why have you posted this in the Medicine subforum? :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Of course it's okay. :curious:
I'm afraid you will no longer be allowed to attend unless you start wearing it :sad:

of course it's fine :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I'm not sure why it wouldn't be ok? No one cares if you wear makeup or not.
Reply 5
No its just that everyone around literally wears makeup and I admit that I do feel a little intimidated by them all. But I can't be asked with wearing makeup rn . I just want to focus on my studies atm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Love your dp btw:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Heretohelp!
I dont wear any makeup to college . Is that ok?

I don't either.

Which is a huge relief for my wife, I expect.
No you have to go in every day looking like this.

No one cares about make up. Wear it if you want. I pretty much only wear lipstick (and mascara, but only during the rare times I wear my contact lenses) because it's fun and it gives me something to do when I get bored in seminars/lectures. When you look around you realise that it's only a minority that wears make up. Some girls like to cake it on, most don't. Most people just cba to wear the stuff. In college there were more girls wearing the stuff than there are in uni. It's really strange. Don't wear it if you don't want. Wear it if you want. It's entirely up to you. No one other than you gives your face a second thought.
Original post by Foo.mp3
If I had my way makeup would be banned from all schools and colleges anyway. Kids should be kids, and focus on personal development fgs! :shakecane:

I personally think that quite a lot of girls look sooo much better without makeup....
Reply 10
Personal choice hun, I rarely do my full face usually eyeliner, mascara and a bit of pink lipstick.

Quick Reply

Latest