The Student Room Group

Black People at ferguson being interviewed.

Black People at ferguson being interviewed.

this puts me off america
Reply 1
I suspect if you go out and talk to hooligans who are out rioting, you'll get a lot of stupid opinions, regardless of whether they're black or white, or in Ferguson or London.
Original post by L i b
I suspect if you go out and talk to hooligans who are out rioting, you'll get a lot of stupid opinions, regardless of whether they're black or white, or in Ferguson or London.

There were a few interviews like this with London rioters. A perfect argument for water cannons.
Reply 3
Original post by thunder_chunky
There were a few interviews like this with London rioters. A perfect argument for water cannons.

really?

the august riots seemed pretty racially decent to be fair. there was an awareness of race but i didnt see any "the white man is the devil" or "this is white peoples fault" stuff going on.

i mean many of the people involved were white.

although the media did time and time try to frame it as a black n white thing.
Reply 4
I don't even think they know why they're there. They seem like they're looking for trouble rather than to fight against the cause of murdering innocent black men; they couldn't even give a logical opinion on the current events.
Original post by Mick.w
really?

the august riots seemed pretty racially decent to be fair. there was an awareness of race but i didnt see any "the white man is the devil" or "this is white peoples fault" stuff going on.

i mean many of the people involved were white.

although the media did time and time try to frame it as a black n white thing.

Not necessarily racial, just idiots spouting nonsense and sounding unintelligent.
Reply 6
Since they don't trust in the system at all, unless the verdict comes out in favour of the black person it's going to be injustice to them. Cops shoot people all the time and get away with it, including White's but these race hustlers seem to ignore this fact. They love to feed the black victim complex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending