The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
high priestess fnord
my bf turns me down sometimes :frown:

and no, women should like sex more than men because we can cum lots of times where as men can only cum once.

That is not true, or i dont know really. You know how good it feels for a guy to make liquid explosion in his gf!!! :p:

(.. the <liquid explosion> bit was taken from Borat..)
Anonymous
I've been with my girlfriend for about a year, we are both 21. But just lately when we're about to have sex i've heard little phrases creep in from her like "do we have to?" and "what's in it for me?". I suppose this could mean her sex drive has gone down or she doesn't want to be with me anymore:frown:
Err..try making it worth it for her. Sounds like she's not getting any pleasure out of it any more (or that she never has done and can no longer be bothered to pretend). Rather than blaming it on women not enjoying sex (not true anyway) give her some orgasms and see if she's enjoying it or not. If I had a boyfriend who made me come during sex I'd not be asking "what's in it for me?". Sounds like you aren't satisfying her.
Squelchy
It means you're crap in bed, basically.

pretty much, learn something instead of thinking its all about her when you are the problem, trust me give a woman a multiple orgasm she wont be saying "do we have to"
Reply 23
high priestess fnord

and no, women should like sex more than men because we can cum lots of times where as men can only cum once.

Sound in theory, doesn't usually work quite like that in practice.
yer means ur crap, do sumthing 2 plz her 1st
high priestess fnord

thats not neccessarily true for all women, i know a lot of girls including me that don't cum in sex, therefore its not thaaaat great, hence my 'oh yeahing' (for which i have no idea why someone neg repped me since im only demonstrating my enthusiasm for *bluntly* cumming.) for when someone said to go down on a girl! it really does depend on the individuals involved, what position, etc
Reply 26
This is true, some women can come 3-4+ times in one session of sex and with others trying to get them to come is like completing a rubix cube - a lot of effort and concentration, but worth it in the end. :smile: Just concentrate on making her enjoy it, ignore the fact that you're horny and make sure she comes at least once before you do (by spending a long time on foreplay).
If you read Greek myth, you'll discover Tiresias, who lived as both man and woman, says women enjoy it more by a factor of 9.
most random post ever? ^^

h and men and women should enjoy sex equally, its a mutual thing..
Reply 29
it depends on the person. i think basically on average it is about equal.

As far as your girlfriend saying no... maybe she thinks the relationship is becoming to sex-based?
Reply 30
get her drunk then give it a wack?

see what the results are?
just ask her
it could be anything
Anonymous
I've been with my girlfriend for about a year, we are both 21. But just lately when we're about to have sex i've heard little phrases creep in from her like "do we have to?" and "what's in it for me?". I suppose this could mean her sex drive has gone down or she doesn't want to be with me anymore:frown:

Maybe her sex drive has gone down, is she on the pill or really busy or anything?
I think I enjoy sex as much as my bf, if not more!
The only explanation for that mate is that you're not satisfying her. The answer to "What's in it for me?" should be ORGASMS and intimacy. I find it horrifying that anyone could ask that. She sounds a bit weird as well though.
Reply 34
I think men enjoy it more otherwise it would be much easier to pull random girls for a night of easy sex....
Simply pop a cap in her ass...
sebbie
I think men enjoy it more otherwise it would be much easier to pull random girls for a night of easy sex....

Rubbish, women want sex as much if not more than men, it's just that men are pigs and will see them as sluts if they admit it.
Reply 37
Men like it better at first.

Once a girl has been shagged enough times they soon catch up, even supercede men.

No joke, older women are filth.
Enough times for me was once. Then I went streaming ahead of all men and have yet to find one that will keep up with me.
Reply 39
You haven't found me then.

Bet i could outshag you. 3 times a day would be ideal.

Latest

Trending

Trending