The Student Room Group

Which universities will accept me with 3AS Levels?

Scroll to see replies

I do three and welsh bac (which is useless), I have an Oxford interview this week with only 1A* at GCSE. You may consider yourself at a disadvantage being in a pool of applicants with 4 but you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain. In terms of AS, I can only see UCL being a barrier.
Original post by ChangeOurWorld
Why can't you take another AS next year? It's not ideal but it's perfectly do-able and Universities won't care when you complete the AS level. Lo's of people in my sixth form dropped their 4th subject sometimes during the year and picked another one for upper sixth.

I agree.
Most only require 3 though so you should be fine.
Reply 22
Original post by AzadRiaz96
I haven't started my Harvard style referencing yet which I'm leaving till the end! And I'm studying Accounting, Economics, Business, AS History and ICT. Got a very busy year in front of me, not looking forward to it at all! What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bio, Chem and Philosophy and I've never looked forward to school tbh xD So yh, gotta be pressing out with the work.
Reply 23
Original post by KhushBC
So until recently, I had 4 AS Levels, but i just dropped Physics and now I'm only doing Biology, Chemistry and Philosophy.
I;ve tried to research which universities may accept me, but yo there's no results and being an Asian girl, I stereotypically need to get into a good uni. Grades aren't a worry; just the number of AS subjects I'm doing.
Any clues?

Hey I recently dropped physics too! So I've only got three AS subjects atm- but I'm working on starting an EPQ, could you have a look at the thread I've started and see if you can give any guidance on how to start the EPQ if you've already done the beginning stages? Good luck with everything btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest