The Student Room Group

Your diet at University?

Scroll to see replies

News just in, I managed to make Chilli last night as I kinda forced people into cleaning the kitchen.
I'm eating a similar amount as at home (maybe a bit more here and there), but have managed to somehow lose weight. I seem to be hungry and tired a lot of the time - probably due to less sleep :tongue:
I do my best not to have junk food because I believe women hate and men have no respect for skinny fat men and even less for the obese. I also am a bit of a hypochondriac but a dietician soothed my fears a little. Since then as part of 'recovery' I regularly fail.at cutting for example today I had a mince pie. Apparently my view that women regard men who eat cake as beta is unusual and a symptom of the ED I deny :s-smilie:

I'm 148 lbs but probs since living at home went to 16% body fat...
my diet is so inconsistent. Last Friday i had chinese takeaway with friends, popcorn, 3 shared bags of sweets (by myself). But most days all i will eat will be 2 sandwiches and maybe some rice with sweet and sour. However my skin looks better than before and i have lost weight. So yeah.
Pretty good, because my parents not feeding me crap I got in the best shape of my life
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
I do my best not to have junk food because I believe women hate and men have no respect for skinny fat men and even less for the obese. I also am a bit of a hypochondriac but a dietician soothed my fears a little. Since then as part of 'recovery' I regularly fail.at cutting for example today I had a mince pie. Apparently my view that women regard men who eat cake as beta is unusual and a symptom of the ED I deny :s-smilie:

I'm 148 lbs but probs since living at home went to 16% body fat...

That's tough man, I understand what you're going through and I'm sorry. But trust me you won't be at peace until you admit you have a problem and work on it.
Original post by Roving Fish
Mine has gone to **** due to a recent ****storm in the kitchen.

Takeaways, stuff I can just pop in the oven. I'd *love* to make fresh stuff but my housemates laziness prevents this and I'll be damned if I'm clearing their mess up.

I'm up at 6am every day and go to bed at around 10.30-11pm because of my shift pattern at work. Can't even deal with their ****.

I hear you. I also have a food thief in the flat, so when I want to start cooking something either the kitchen is filthy, or my ingredients have gone missing. :frown:
My diet is EFFED (I'm in first year). When I move into a new place I will hopefully live with clean people and have a bigger kitchen.

I love cooking and would be eating really really healthy now and making nice meals and freezing some for later etc...if my kitchen was not always a state!

It is way too much effort having to clean up after people. I open the door, see it looking like a bombsite, and just walk straight back out again.
Bacon, toast & anxiety.
Pretty decent, my flat and I take turns cooking so we're always eating a proper meal then, and when I want fast food I make home made chips :smile: I definitely eat way too much cheese, but it's only one bad habit. Due to training, I've lost body fat but gained muscle, so my weight is pretty similar

Posted from TSR Mobile
Look what I made ^_^:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending