The Student Room Group

Get Stoned in 2015: Weight Loss

Scroll to see replies

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 13st 3lbs
Target weight: 12st 5lbs.

Also for running! Run a 23:08 5k at the moment, hoping to get as close to 22 flat as possible in 2015.
Height: 5'7
Weight: 14st 9lb
Overall aim for 2015: 13st

entering the transformation contest so for that I'm aiming to lose 12-13 pounds :yep:
This sounds like a good alternative to the transformation contest (don't fancy posting pics).

Height: 5'6
Weight: 10st 2lb
Goal Weight: 9st

Kind of went backwards last year in terms of keeping fit and healthy so I'm trying to get back to where I was in 2013 which was a reasonably lean 9st 2lbs.

I managed to find some scales

Height: 6'2
Weight: 19st 3lb
Goal Weight: 16st

I know it's a long way down but I'm ready to make some big changes :biggrin:
I will weigh myself officially tomorrow morning to start this :smile:.
I was already planning on losing weight so might as well join in.

Height: 5'2"
Weight: 11st 1lb
Goal weight: 9st 7lbs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay, so I'm now ready to go :smile:

Height: 5'10''
Weight: 10st 7lbs
Overall aim for 2015: 9st 7lbs

I'd be happy to just lose the stone that I aim to.

I'm cutting back on food (not hard after Christmas to be fair) and exercising more. So, we will just have to wait and see how it goes won't we!
Height: 5'9
Weight: 170lbs (77kg)
Goal weight: 72kg (<12% body fat)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hope I'm not too late!

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 13 st 13 lb
Goal weight: 10 st 10 lb

I have already lost more than 4 stone since May so want to keep going. I also enjoy running but I'm very slow! Getting a garmin so I can track times and improve :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by myblueheaven339
Hope I'm not too late!

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 13 st 13 lb
Goal weight: 10 st 10 lb

I have already lost more than 4 stone since May so want to keep going. I also enjoy running but I'm very slow! Getting a garmin so I can track times and improve :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're not! Good luck! :biggrin:
I'm 14 stone, I want to be 13 at the end of 2014 as I tend to go up and down a lot, I was down to 12 last summer, just really bad up and downs tbh.
Reply 51
Ok guys, I propose weekly weigh ins every Saturday if you can, if you just post in here, I will continue to update!
Original post by Huskaris
Ok guys, I propose weekly weigh ins every Saturday if you can, if you just post in here, I will continue to update!

That works for me as I weigh in on a Saturday anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
That works for me as I weigh in on a Saturday anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool. I haven't actually weighed myself so far. And a big few days coming up so hope I do OK!!
Original post by Huskaris

I have scales coming that ive ordered but they might not be here by Saturday, but I'll weigh in once they're here

Posted from TSR Mobile
I will weigh 225lbs by February and will lose 45lbs over the course of the year.
Saturdays work for me, might remove some of the temptation of the Friday night pig out haha!

On a side note, I just made comparison pics between my stomach in the summer when I was at my slimmest, and now. Feeling gutted, I've definitely lost loads of definition.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Saturday weigh ins are cool for me :smile:.

Hope everyone is doing well! I will try and get some exercise done at some point today; though I have so much work to do that the temptation is just to do that all day and not go out anywhere.
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Saturday weigh ins are cool for me :smile:.

Hope everyone is doing well! I will try and get some exercise done at some point today; though I have so much work to do that the temptation is just to do that all day and not go out anywhere.

I want to go for a run this afternoon, trouble is by the time I get home it's dark :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want to go for a run this afternoon, trouble is by the time I get home it's dark :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I work from home so luckily can just go for it whenever I want to! Rain has eased off so I'm off out now before it changes its mind!

Quick Reply

Latest