The Student Room Group

Annoying things other drivers do

Scroll to see replies

grannys who pull out on you at junctions when you have right of way on the major road then you have to brake harshly
Original post by ToastyCoke
Nothing worse than a car with a stupidly loud exhaust. But let's be honest, an ST isn't exactly a bugatti is it.

No, but it's built for the purpose, All the benefits of a Standard Fiesta with the bonus of a bit more oomph and added extra's at no extra cost :smile:

Original post by Gladiatorsword
YOU'RE GUILTY?
YOU FRIKKIN *******. THIS THREAD WAS MADE TO SHAME ASSGOLES LIKE YOU

Posted from TSR Mobile

Calm down Calm down, Read it carefully, I speed, that doesn't mean getting up people's arses making them nervous, overtaking like a ****, or having to break hard, it means, if there's no one in front of me I don't poodle along holding peeps up, and I don't hang around at the lights(EASING CONGESTION!) Yes technically it's illegal, but it doesn't hurt anyone if there's no one around..

As for the overtaking, if you're doing the speed limit there's no need is there, It's the ****ers staying in 1st doing 15 that bring out the heavy foot

If I caused any danger I'd agree, I'd be an ********, but when the roads are clear and I'm paying attention it hurts no one.
Original post by Ryan_Anthony_

CUTTING ME ****ING UP! WHY! JUST WHY! IT DOESN'T GET YOU ANYWHERE!!!!!! usually a van driver -.- In the end I boot it and overtake at the first available chance just to piss them off :smile: The joys of 140Bhp :smile:

Pretty pedestrian. The joys of 350
Original post by Sam Walters

Ahhh very nice, Only running a 2012 fiesta St at the mo.... soon as finance is over I'm trading up for a Golf R
Reply 24
Original post by Sam Walters

loool was just about to say the joys of running 200 bhp in my type r and what car is that?
No, but it's built for the purpose, All the benefits of a Standard Fiesta with the bonus of a bit more oomph and added extra's at no extra cost :smile:

lol you high?
lol you high?

You try getting my spec on a standard Fiesta, Cost you alot more than what I paid.
Reply 27
lol you high?

lol its true some of the options are standard on the sports model for eg gti,type r,st and also some of the options are cheaper and usually if your buying used the st,type r,gti usually come highly speced up
You try getting my spec on a standard Fiesta, Cost you alot more than what I paid.

Isn't at no extra cost then is it? You're paying for the SPEC.

I like chewing on large meaty p3nis at roundabout
Reply 30
Taxi drivers and bus drivers, wish they never existed.
Original post by h4mza
.... bus drivers, wish they never existed.
Of course you are a far superior driver to professionals driving vehicles many times the weight and passenger carrying capacity of your poxy heap.
Professionals who have passed more driving assessments then you have had lessons.
Original post by mphysical
Of course you are a far superior driver to professionals driving vehicles many times the weight and passenger carrying capacity of your poxy heap.
Professionals who have passed more driving assessments then you have had lessons.

And that gives them the right to act like idiots? I've seen plenty of bus drivers that are top notch. And I've seen plenty that will pull their 10 ton vehicle out without checking their mirrors.
Reply 33
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
As a learner I'd have to say:

- not indicating at roundabouts
- people not being courteous to learner cars. On my last lesson I was indicating to come out of a road and turn left, just as I was turning some stupid woman decided to pull out from a shop car parking area without indicating, even though she could clearly see I was already turning. Had to break hard :angry:

So true, I'm a learner as well and I hate roundabouts as it is, so when people don't indicate it annoys me. My dad never does and I always get annoyed with him :P

Depends how you look at things, My St set me back a little over 15K brand new, If i was to configure your average model Fiesta to the same spec (Sat nav, Bang& Olfuson sound system etc) The cost would be a little under 19K, that's a considerable difference, and that's without the "Ford Motorsport pack" (Which admittedly doesn't add alot except some door sills) that isn't available any more... a 4K difference from the bog standard fiesta @ stock For top spec + yet still saving another 4 - 5k seems like a good deal to me... admittedly I could have just bought the standard spec, but why would I, I love my car and driving it, I spend most of my day in there, a standard powerless crappy version wasn't on the cards... Plus my resale value will be slightly higher, especially with the limited "Ford Motorsport" pack only fitted for around 6 months of production.... something I'll be thankful for when it comes to trading up next year.
Original post by Dylank
So true, I'm a learner as well and I hate roundabouts as it is, so when people don't indicate it annoys me. My dad never does and I always get annoyed with him :P

You'll find the more experienced drivers don't, My step dad does the same, seems to think he knows what he's doing... Absolute Idiot on the roads, hence why I refuse to go out with him unless i'm driving...
When I'm waiting to turn right out of a side road and cars on the main road coming from the right, block me from getting out because of the red light to my left.

Why not just stop a bit earlier to leave the road clear for me to get out?! You're not going anywhere!!! asdfghajkdskahkf

Hope this made sense...
Original post by Em_Huong
When I'm waiting to turn right out of a side road and cars on the main road coming from the right, block me from getting out because of the red light to my left.

Why not just stop a bit earlier to leave the road clear for me to get out?! You're not going anywhere!!! asdfghajkdskahkf

Hope this made sense...

I get annoyed when drivers like you chew p3nis
Original post by Em_Huong

Hope this made sense...

OMG i feel your pain.
Its like that when i come out of work and try to get out onto the main road.
I have to go through that every day.
Original post by mphysical

Having passed a lot of driving tests/assessments and driving things like buses/taxis doesnt give them the right to drive like *****.
While ive never had problems with bus drivers, taxi drivers do my head in. The ones round my area cant drive to save their lives. They do tricks like driving over red lights, pulling out in front of people, sitting up peoples arses, overtaking in highly dangerous places etc.

A taxi driver tried to write my car off for me last week actually.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending