The Student Room Group

Is it bad just wanting fun rather than a relationship?

Scroll to see replies

Yes. Baby jesus frowns upon you.
Reply 21
I'm a girl but I totally feel the same like why would people want a relationship I find it so cringey but I'm kinda a very negative person so oops but I've never actually had a boyfriend yet (so embarrassing) but I don't particularly want one like I've had a few almost boyfriends but I find like talking way more appealing and other stuff if it got to that but you know what I'm saying, I hope anyway hahaha but I feel that kinda makes me a slut bc I see no problem with casual sex and like most girls do
Personally I believe it's fine as long as you make your intentions clear early on.
Providing you are up front about it I don't see why not :smile:
I'm so confused by just wanting fun at the moment, i'm 18 and in my first year at university.
No one is really taking my fancy, yet i'm speaking to a couple of boys.
The one boy i think i like however is my flat mate. We get with each other most times after a night out
but don't seem to acknowledge it in the morning, and is never awkward. I've text him twice asking to 'chill', after nights out, to which he has rejected twice and said he's tired. However he's text me before.

He says he doesn't want a girlfriend, and at one time was stopping us getting with each other a little because he didn't want me to get attached. Unfortunately that didn't work out and we ended up getting together again.
When we went out i saw him speaking to a girl that i know has text him before and they;ve kissed before, it literally killed me inside to see this.

I really enjoy getting with him a lot, out of everyone i have done. Maybe it's because i sort of know i can't have him? I often like boys like that. But we do get on very very well etc, he's even said that before. He basically said that i probably will be his girlfriend next year when we move out, but he contradicts himself all the time about this, and then speaks to other girls.

I don't know what to do, its playing on my mind so much.
We have just finished for a 3 week christmas break also...
I'm a girl and I don't think there's anything wrong with having fun. Having said that, obviously not all girls are the same and so I do think you'd have to be careful. Some girls might be hurt and think that you're 'using' them for sex.. Whereas some will be like you and will just want casual sex and fun 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending