The Student Room Group

why does she have a problem that I see other girls? we're just mates

I have been seeing this girl for about a few months, became very close friends, we've been having sex with each other quite a lot but we're two completely different people so it wouldn't work as a relationship, plus both at uni. I wanted to see other people and she said she does as well so we agreed to both move on.

I get a lot of female attention, in my student village where I live I'm known as a nice guy and my looks help a lot so girls come up to me a fair bit. I have been doing it with some of the girls but i'm no player I get to know the girls, but the girl who I was seeing seems to completely ignore me now and has a go at whenever I say hello.

She says she doesn't like me chatting up girls but doesn't believe me that I haven't actually approached anyone. I just want to have fun at uni not looking for anything serious so I don't see her problem as I told her she is free to do the say, we just mates now so I'm confused why she so angry at me. women confuse me
Lol for a Guy who says he s successful with girls, You sure dont know how they work. Its obvious she has feelings for you
She's jealous. Be nice and just explain to her again that there is no relationship between the two of you
Use your brain pal. She likes you and wants you for yourself. She doesn't want to share the d with other girls. So either get serious with her or let her know where she stands.
Friends with benefits in my opinion is often a naïve sighted arrangement that becomes ugly frequently if sustained more than a few weeks.

People can start with the best of intentions but I'm never surprised if one of the "friends" develops feelings. It is the most intimate act known to man after all.
Original post by Anonymous
I have been seeing this girl for about a few months, became very close friends, we've been having sex with each other quite a lot but we're two completely different people so it wouldn't work as a relationship, plus both at uni. I wanted to see other people and she said she does as well so we agreed to both move on.

I get a lot of female attention, in my student village where I live I'm known as a nice guy and my looks help a lot so girls come up to me a fair bit. I have been doing it with some of the girls but i'm no player I get to know the girls, but the girl who I was seeing seems to completely ignore me now and has a go at whenever I say hello.

She says she doesn't like me chatting up girls but doesn't believe me that I haven't actually approached anyone. I just want to have fun at uni not looking for anything serious so I don't see her problem as I told her she is free to do the say, we just mates now so I'm confused why she so angry at me. women confuse me

The problem you have is she's clearly got feelings for you, this is the problem when you have an arrangement like this, one of you usually gets feelings in the end. Think the only way is to end it if you want to chat to other girls like this or least have a serious talk with her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending